Bonaventure of Tigard

Reviews of Bonaventure of Tigard

Assisted Living Reviews for Bonaventure of Tigard

August 27, 2017

By Marie

My husband is in Bonaventure of Tigard, and it isn't working out. I wouldn't recommend the memory care part to anyone. The care staff is great, but the management is not, and they're not really seeing to his needs. I was in there Tuesday night for a family and friends get-together, and he was in his chair in his room asleep. We went back to get him with the caregiver. We got him out of the chair, and he was soaking wet clear into the chair. She took him in to the bathroom to clean him up, and I was in there. The bathroom smelled so bad that I couldn't barely stand to be in there, and she got him all changed. We went for clean clothes -- which he has a lot of clothes -- and there was one pair of jeans and no shirt. She got a shirt from the dirty clothes to put on him. I've been there when the toilet seat was covered with human waste and asked it to be cleaned up. All they do is complain about him. I know he's a difficult case, and they wanted me and they did for a while, to bring in and pay $25 an hour for a private caregiver for him. First, they had him a caregiver from 6:00 at night to 6:00 in the morning, and after a week, I realized that he sleeps during the night and he never gets up during the night, so I changed it from 6:00 in the evening until 11:00 and the executive director changed it from 6:00 until midnight, and I'm footing the bill. They have a dress-up thing for the women, and they have painting and things like that. When I was there Monday night, I saw pins set up for bowling, but I didn't see anybody participating. I was paying over $7000 a month, then it went down to just under $7000, and when I went in Sunday for an assessment, they practically doubled the price of the care. The actual staff that takes care of the people would be a 3 or 4, but the administration would be a 0. They fed us the night we were there, and the food was adequate. The facility was nice.

March 27, 2017

By Chris531653

My mother went to Bonaventure of Tigard. It was assisted care, but she turned out to need more care than they could give her. The facility itself was very nice, and the people were very nice. They had a lot of activities, and I would recommend it for people that can use that level of care.

March 27, 2017

By Sheila626355

Bonaventure was very clean; I wouldn’t hesitate to put my brother if he wanted to go to assisted living. The dining area was fine and looked good. The staff that I met was very nice.

February 23, 2017

By Barbara746815

Bonaventure was alright, the rooms were good, and it was a nice place and in a nice location. However, they couldn't take my mom because she needed extended care. The staff was nice. The pricing was comparable to the other places.

November 07, 2016

By Carol155552

Bonaventure of Tigard was good, but when we brought her in the first day, nobody showed around, and she missed dinner because nobody came to get her. She didn’t know where she was. She just came out of rehab from breaking her hip, and she didn’t have any idea where she was. They didn’t gave her a bracelet to let anybody know if anything happens, so when she fell, her walker caught of a transition peak between the bathroom and the bedroom and she fell and broke her other hip back in the rehab. The only way anybody heard her is because she was screaming for help. My mother is 92 and no bracelet or anything, so I took her right out of there. It’s a brand new place, and it looks like a hotel, but there is no caring, nothing.

October 21, 2016

By Chris272410

Bonaventure of Tigard is absolutely gorgeous, and they have independent living, assisted living, and memory care. They've got beautiful dining rooms, movie theaters, beauty salons, and just anything and everything you could possibly imagine. There's a little cafe and a library, and the grounds are beautiful. It's really very nice. They're got a hobby room where they can do their art and a room where they can do gardening and build things.

Independent Living Reviews for Bonaventure of Tigard

Costs for Bonaventure of Tigard

Photos of Bonaventure of Tigard

Services and Amenities of Bonaventure of Tigard

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Bonaventure of Tigard

Bonaventure of Tigard is a retirement, assisted living and memory care community located less than five miles from the lively heart of Tigard, Oregon: home of Bridgeport Village and Washington Square Mall. We welcome pets and encourage our residents to host visitors in our comfortable lounge areas and patios. Other amenities include a full service salon, fitness center, movie theater, and phenomenal 24-hour staff.

Amenities:
  • Activity center
  • Beauty/barber salon
  • Billiards room
  • Café with coffee, pastries and frozen yogurt
  • Computer work stations
  • Microwaves in all Independent Living units
  • Microwaves in all Assisted Living units
  • Outdoor area
  • Patios and balconies in all Independent Living residences
  • Cable and phone with long-distance
  • Private dining room
  • All inclusive utilities
  • Home maintenance
  • Individually controlled thermostats
  • Enhanced front door security

At Bonaventure in Tigard, we believe in championing your individuality and unique needs with our stunning apartments for seniors. Enjoy having a space that caters to your preferences and desires. We offer a variety of senior apartments, including memory care suites ranging from small studios to more sizeable one bedroom, one bathroom suites. There are also retirement apartments up to two-bedroom, two-bathroom layouts that are comparable in size to a small home! We’ve got assisted living suites with a variety of layouts as well. You have options on your kitchen amenities and so much more. Whether you are simply wanting to enjoy the convenience of our fine community in a retirement suite or you are in need of assisted living or memory care, Bonaventure in Tigard has exactly what you’re looking for.

Making it to retirement is a cause for celebration, and what better way to celebrate than by engaging in all-new hobbies and activities that will broaden your horizons? That’s exactly what our senior living amenities and variety of services are here for – to enrich your life and bring comfort and happiness. Our Tigard community is dedicated to bringing you the very best experience for your golden years. Bring out your inner kid in our game room or treat yourself to pastries and frozen yogurt in our cafe—Bonaventure truly has it all!

Map of Bonaventure of Tigard