Edgewood Point Assisted Living Beaverton, OR

Reviews of Edgewood Point Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Edgewood Point Assisted Living

December 30, 2015

By Ryan13

We found Edgewood Point Assisted Living for my grandmother. It’s good. She is happy there. She has adjusted to it very well. The place is very good. I’m very happy with it. They have physical therapy. They have various things for the residents. They do bingo, they take them out shopping and they play games. They are affordable and they have all the care that my grandmother needs there.

July 28, 2015

My parents got booted out from the first two that we tried to get into. They are now at Edgewood, which is twice as expensive and service is as horrible. My dad is in assisted and memory care in the same facility. The food started out OK, but now it is horrible with their chef. They are waiting an hour for their meal, and they are getting leftovers, so we are not happy with them. It is absolutely ridiculous -- the pricing -- and they do not have enough people. Number one they have to improve on is the food. They don't have to be sitting at the tables for an hour before somebody comes to take their orders. They do have activities. My mom goes to exercise class, they have outings, and she goes to the stores, so those things she likes. On my dad's side at the memory care, they are not doing that good a job. It seems fairly clean.

August 12, 2014

By Disapointed and Concerned

Edgewood is egregiously ill-trained to care for the elderly. They allowed my Mother with Alzheimer’s to leave the premises and the police were called. They then had one of their own care-givers physically assaulted my Mom and tear large wounds in her arm. Later they allowed her to go 12 days with a UTI in which they failed to obtain a urine sample. Concerned that she was septic we finally were forced to rush her to urgent care. Do not make the mistake of thinking your loved one will be treated with the care and concern they deserve. They simply cannot meet today’s care standards.

February 28, 2014

We had mom at Edgewood Point for a couple of weeks only, but it was a wonderful place. They seemed to be very good about caring for people and it was a nice and clean facility. They treated mom very well and even though she wasn’t thrilled to be there, they still tried to work very well with her. Her room was nice. Mom was able to participate in a lot of things even for her short stay. We were not able to eat there, but mom seemed to like it because she was able to eat all the food that was given to her.

Services and Amenities of Edgewood Point Assisted Living

About Edgewood Point Assisted Living

Edgewood Point Assisted Living and Memory Care Community located in beautiful Beaverton, Oregon, combines the care seniors need, the convenience they value, and the independence they cherish.

Edgewood Point is beautifully designed with spacious common areas to enjoy with family and friends. Our elegant dining room serves three chef-prepared meals every day. Activities are an integral part of the Edgewood Point lifestyle and include arts, crafts, table games, fitness classes, and outings. Weekly movies are shown on the wide-screen TV, with refreshments on the house. On the quieter side, you can take advantage of our library or relaxing whirlpool.

Map of Edgewood Point Assisted Living