Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills

Reviews of Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills

March 04, 2013

By Abacot

My mother-in-law is in Beaverton Hills Assisted Living. They have a good chef and their food is excellent. It's a typical but friendly environment. They have a gym and they do yoga as well.

November 27, 2012

By WorriedSon

I was a little worried about the facility, since it seems to be tucked away behind a strip mall. My first impressions were confirmed when I went inside and saw the dismal furniture and lighting and was really dismayed by how run-down the place seemed. The residents seemed happy, and the staff was gracious and courteous, but I couldn't get over the smell. I'd want my mom to be somewhere I thought she'd be happy and this wasn't it.

October 24, 2012

By Beverly6

I like Beaverton Hills a lot. It was very neat, clean, and beautiful facility. They have a bus that will take you to your doctor's appointment, grocery shopping or anything that's connected with assisted living. You can have pets there they said it's not a problem. I have three little dachshunds. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the dining room or you can have a microwave and you can fix yourself something in your own little place. The rooms were very nice with huge walk-in closets, everything carpeted, everything is virtually clean, and you can have your own furniture. They take my husband's VA and part of my social security to pay for it. Everybody there was very nice. The patients were smiling and waving at me. But I have no desire to go there yet, far away from Newberg because all of my doctors and everything are here. I had lunch there, the food was delicious. Dining room was huge with lots of windows to look out. I was extremely impressed.

Questions about Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We have a diverse group residents. Age is just a number, we go from late 60s, to over 100. Our residents have varied interest, and our Activities Director does an excellent job of customizing our activities to suit them.

What programs or activities does Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Celebrations is the brand name of the physical and cognitive fitness programing we use in Prestige facilities. Check out our website Prestigecare.com for more information.

What places are near Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Kennedy Park is wheel chair accessible from our driveway. lovely park. Kids playground picnic area soccer field basket ball court and a walking path for wheel chairs. Also Target and other retail stores.

What transportation services does Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills offer to assisted living residents?

Our bus goes out most days. Thursdays are for Doctor appointments. Other days are for shopping ,site seeing or going to lunch.

What makes the chef or dining program at Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Doug does a great job of bringing our menu choices, which are created by our corporate dietician, to life. His program of rotating specials and a well developed set menu provide ample choices for our residents.

What safety features or security measures does Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills offer to assisted living residents?

All of our residents are connected to our I-Alert system via their pendant. Calls are covered 24/7 - 365 days per year (366 days on leap year)

How does Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Monthly news letter is sent out to all those interested. Specific notification protocols are built into each residents care plan.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills during daytime and nighttime hours?

During day time on average there is one staff doing resident facing tasks per 7.5 residents, early morning and evening it is one to ten. And between 10PM and 6AM the ratio is one to 25 with on call support available.

If Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We do not have a designated pet area however, ample space is available in Kennedy park. Kennedy Park is wheel chair accessible from our drive way.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

We have monthly staff training on going as well as resident specific training as needed.

What safety features or security measures does Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills provide to protect residents who wander?

We are assisted living and unlike memory care we do not restrict the movement of our residents. However we are a small community and the residents do help to keep an eye on those more likely to need assistance.

Costs for Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills

Photos of Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills

Services and Amenities of Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: Special Diets, Meal Escorts

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Computer Class, Monthly Themed Activities, On Site Life Enrichment Director

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• Licenses: Oregon
  • State Licenses: 1569194971

About Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills

Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills offers seniors and their families a range of senior living and care services from our inviting community.

Living at Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills gives you the freedom to enjoy the activities you love most without worrying about the hassle of household responsibilities. From our restaurant-style dining services that offer an ever-changing menu of new and familiar meals, to a full calendar of events and activities that let you choose your desired level of activity, you're in control of selecting the care and services that are right for you.

Map of Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills