Concord Reserve

Independent Living Reviews for Concord Reserve

Nursing Home Reviews for Concord Reserve

January 28, 2016

By Terry119676850

Lutheran Home at Concord Reserve is fine. The rooms were spacious. The staff is excellent. My friend is in the locked ward, and she does not have anybody to talk to.

June 28, 2012

By Marc1

I honestly think that Lutheran Home was one of the best possible options for my grandmother. I didn't know much about nursing facilities at the time that my grandmother's health started to decline, but the individuals at this facility were more than helpful in the transition. The nursing staff and social workers were friendly and the doctors that saw my grandmother appeared to be knowledgeable about what they were doing. It seemed like all parties that were involved with the care of my grandmother truly cared about her health and well being. This seems like it would be an obvious trait of nursing facility staff, but with all of the residents that were staying at this facility at the time, it really shined through that Lutheran Home was among the best places for my grandmother to be. I was only with my grandmother during some of the daytime visiting hours, so I cannot comment on the evening staff, but what I can say is that I was very pleased with the individuals that I did have a chance to talk with. This was a very difficult time for my family, as my grandmother's health and mental status were declining rapidly, but it was made easier by the wonderful staff at Lutheran Home.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Concord Reserve

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Concord Reserve

Lutheran Home at Concord Reserve is an independent not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing excellence in health care. Our Senior Life Community features Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, & Rehabilitation. LHCR is open to individuals of all faiths. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Private Pay and several private insurances.

Map of Concord Reserve