Joyful Senior Living

Reviews of Joyful Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Joyful Senior Living

November 03, 2020

By Barbara ect.

I had the opportunity to tour Joyful Senior Living shortly after it opened and was very impressed with what I found. The home is full of light, making it bright and cheery...something I would definitely need in a place I want to call home. I received a warm welcome from the staff and a resident who happened to be in the common area. I casually quizzed the resident about the home and she had nothing but good things to say about it, including how attentive the staff were and how good the food was. She liked being able to go outside and quietly sit in the enclosed back yard and just watch the traffic go by. Watching the staff interact with the resident, you could tell they had already created a close bond between them. Staff truly cared for the resident, meeting her needs in advance, yet still gently challenging her to physically rise to her highest level capable. I've been in a lot of long-term care communities over the years. And Joyful Senior Living is definitely a place I would consider for placement for someone who required the assisted living level of care.

November 02, 2020

By JorgeMB

I had the opportunity of visiting JSL facilities. Highly impressed by the first-class accommodations, truly feels like a home for people living there. Everything is modern and clean. Rooms are spacious and furniture is new. Nice patio and backyard for relaxing and enjoying outdoors. Modern kitchen, that will make their meals more enjoyable. Friendly, knowledgeable staff on site as well as amazing owners (Jessica and Gino), make this a great alternative for senior living.

November 02, 2020

By Darwufche

My 97yo mother is happily a resident and is receiving exemplary care by the impressive staff, who are kind, attentive, and thorough. The home is relatively new, extremely well maintained and clean. Its design has been thoughtful, not only functionally for residents and visitors, but even for visiting children. From my experience, this is a great find for anyone needing personalized assisted living. I highly recommend it.

October 25, 2020

By Amy and Margaret

Recently my mother and I went to tour Joyful Senior Living and we were very impressed! The home is beautiful, clean, warm, and inviting. The staff is very attentive to the residents and genuinely care about their happiness and well being. There are so many things the residents can enjoy. For example a good book being read to them or listening to a musician playing on their beautiful grand piano in the main family room. The Joyful Senior Living is definitely a place I will consider for my father.

Memory Care Reviews for Joyful Senior Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: FCL060162

About Joyful Senior Living

joyfulseniorliving.org

At Joyful Senior Living our priority is to ensure that our residents feel at home.

We offer the highest standard of care along with a compassionate home-like environment where our Residents will feel Safe, Respected and Engaged. We strive to create an environment where the Residents' daily needs are not only met but exceeded. Joyful Senior Living provides each Resident with 24/7 care and assistance with personal daily needs, medication management, laundry, housekeeping, healthy and nutritious meals and recreational activities to help stimulate, not only with cognitive but also with social skills. Our beautifully renovated residence has an open floor plan that features fully furnished, private and semi-private bedrooms, as well as a spacious kitchen, great room, and dining area. Our home is centrally located within the Lake Norman Area.

When you choose Joyful Senior Living, a wide variety of personalized services awaits, each developed and delivered by our skilled staff members to help make your life more comfortable and enjoyable. Our staff consists of Certified Nurse Assistants, Medical Technicians (supervised by a Registered Nurse), and an Activity Director, all of whom are highly qualified and thoroughly trained in the most efficient ways to care for our Residents to their satisfaction.

We are highly qualified to take care of residents with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. We work diligently to keep them safe and engaged. An Interdisciplinary team develops a Care Plan (which is updated as changes occur) addressing personal goals by taking into consideration to the unique needs and wants of both our Residents and their families.

We provide our Residents with 24/7 assistance and Emergency Care to make sure there’s always help when needed. We always welcome and encourage feedback on how we can improve our services! Please reach out to us if there is something different or more that you would like to see offered at our Assisted Living Home.

By the time many of our community members arrive at Joyful Senior Living, most require some degree of health and well being monitoring. Our Assisted Living Home provides complementary and personalized recreational activities to promote cognitive and physical skills, along with emotional and spiritual support. By catering to the individual needs of each of our residents, we strive to make Joyful Senior Living feel like home.? Joyful Senior Living provides the support required to carry on with dignity, with the same love and care a family member would provide. This support includes nutritious and healthy meal preparation services, transportation arrangements, daily housekeeping, linen changes and laundry services, dry cleaning arrangements, etc.

Residence Features

• One story home
  • Hardwood floors and slip-resistant shower surfaces
  • Alarm system and security cameras professionally monitored
  • Smoke detectors, heat detectors, and fire alarms
  • Wheelchair and walker accessible ramp
  • Exit door alarms
  • Grab-bars and handrails
  • Gated backyard space
  • Locked medications and hazardous substances

Amenities

• Beautifully furnished and spacious bedrooms
  • Private and semi-private options
  • Bed Alarms and Call Buttons connected to CNA's station
  • TVs in every room
  • Puzzles/Cards tables in Great Room
  • Fireplace in the Great Room
  • Gated backyard area with inviting patio sets
  • Monthly recreational activities that are focused on each resident's strengths, needs and interests

Care Team

• On-call physician services
  • Registered Nurse (RN) oversight
  • Executive director/Administrator
  • Activity Director
  • Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs)
  • Med Techs
  • Pharmacy Services
  • Registered dietitian for therapeutic diets
  • House maintenance crew

Our mission is to provide a safe and compassionate Christian environment in which our Residents may thrive physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Map of Joyful Senior Living