Guilford Health Care Center

Reviews of Guilford Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Guilford Health Care Center

March 24, 2015

By displaced North Carolinian

My 92 year old mother was sent here for a week of rehab services after hospitalization. We were wary, but needlessly. The staff were very helpful, accommodating, and quick to respond. She loved the food, which was astonishing because she is a finicky eater and just lost 20 pounds, but raved about how good everything tasted. Physical and occupational therapy staff were wonderful to her and she responded well as a result. One of her family were with her for 10 hours a day for the entire week, so it is difficult to know what the care would be like if we were not present, but my mother was completely satisfied. She enjoyed a large private room, good bathroom faciIities, and a pleasant home-like environment. I cannot comment on the long-term care side.

April 09, 2013

By kelly2011

We found this facility to be the best nursing home for the care my grandmother needed by far than all others we toured. We were extremely please with the care our family member recieved. Please disregard the first question on the survey I answer. I need felt any pressure to purchase anything from the provider ,I click the wrong answer. This place has been a just nursing home for her. We all worry when you have to place a love one in a nursing home.

February 16, 2013

By lovingfriend

After a horrible experience at another nursing home, it was nice to find Guilford Health Care. The staff was very good. The facility was clean, although the room could have used a fresh-up with a little paint. The medical care was quite adequate. The food was good - I think I'd describe it as healthy homestyle. Physical and occupational therapy seemed good, too.

About Guilford Health Care Center

Guilford Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Greensboro, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Guilford Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Guilford Health Care Center