Whispering Knoll Assisted Living

Reviews of Whispering Knoll Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Whispering Knoll Assisted Living

December 24, 2013

By our mother1

Their level of care and their staff is excellent in every respect! As my mother turned 100 years old there this year, November 3rd, 2013 she has improved in her condition as well as possible "in spite of her dementia." They walk the walk as promised a few years ago to our family!! God Bless their entire staff.

October 25, 2012

By jennn

There are some amazing people in this world, and some that appall me. I cannot understand how these people were comfortable with the way they treated my mother. She was mocked by the staff for her weight, weight she had put on due to steroids being one of the only medications that could help her. Despite crying out in pain when they placed her in a wheelchair, she was forced to sit for hours in uncomfortable settings. She was bedridden and was not going to get used to sitting still like that so suddenly. While I realize not every nurse here is responsible, I feel like anyone who walked away from her without a care was inevitably held accountable as well.

July 25, 2012

By Katy3

The population was quite a bit older than my aunt--she was there after a stay in rehab for a leg that was amputated. The staff was great at accomodating her, given her young age and comparatively sound mind. It was great to see her get better in this facility.

July 11, 2012

By sammiserious

The food was consistently bad, and not in a healthy way, but in a prison-slop kind of way and my great-grandfather often felt ignored, despite that my family was paying top dollar for their care. The people were all self-sufficient, though, and there were some really nice people who were living there. They had lots of activities (like the Christmas party) and they played checkers and had trips to New York City and to the mall. His favorite restaurant was nearby, and they'd sometimes take him there (he still had to pay for it; they just provided transport. It looked like a Disney hotel from outside, too. It smelled like old people and dust much of the time, and the rooms were pretty small. They didn't even have enough space for him to have a real table in his kitchen, or his favorite recliner. He did like the people who worked there, the ones who paid him attention.

About Whispering Knoll Assisted Living

Whispering Knoll Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Edison, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Whispering Knoll Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Whispering Knoll Assisted Living