Brighton Gardens of Mountainside

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Mountainside

Assisted Living Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Mountainside

February 25, 2016

By snegem

My parents were there for more than a year and we found that the facility over promises and under delivers.. The service is inconsistent; the food not very good and there is an odd disconnect between SOME of the management team and family members who want to be involved in their loved one's care; we were left with the impression from some that our input wasn't welcome.

Thank you for sharing a review. Please know that we take all concerns, like yours, seriously and would like to learn more about your experience with Sunrise. Please email us at Information(at)SunriseSeniorLiving(dot)com so we may follow up. Thank you, Sunrise Team

December 28, 2015

By Loving Son 2

My mother is at Brighton Gardens of Mountainside. I find the facility quite accommodating and very well staffed with people very concerned about their tenants. My mother seems to be very happy there. The surroundings are friendly and open. There are plenty of things to do. Care is taken to make sure everybody has the ability to go wherever they need to go.

May 27, 2015

By Tom106701250

We are going to go with Brighton Gardens of Mountainside. The people were really good. The way they work together was nice, and it was very homey. They had a large one-bedroom. I do not know if it is going to be available when my aunt goes there in August, but it was a good size. Some of the rooms were tiny. They have a lot of activities.

November 30, 2014

By Henry15

I was able to visit Brighton Gardens, and the facility is very nice. They do have a wide variety of activities for their residents. I didn’t see anything that needed improvement. Everything was outstanding. They have plenty of staff.

September 08, 2014

By Kati1

The best thing about Brighton Gardens of Mountainside for us is its location. The facility seemed a decent place. It’s clean. They were able to answer all of the questions that we had and they were very professional. The rooms are of a decent size. They were able to discuss some activities, like they go on field trips and they take the residents to the grocery store or the mall.

December 08, 2012

By T171717

I have a great sense of confidence in the straff where my mom lives. I can put my head on my pillow at night knowing she is well cared for. The atmosphere is always busy and welcoming, I feel like a part of the family. To see my mom put her trust in her care givers is touching to me as a family member. I would recommend Brighton Gardens of Mountainside to anyone looking for a place for their family member for peace of mind.

June 29, 2012

By Azhang

This facility was overall, very nice. Brighton Gardens is located in a suburb area. Most people here are generally well off and therefore the community is well off. Even though my grandma does not speak English very well, there are several well knit communities within the assisted living center. She is allowed to interact with other Asians living there. From my visit, I could see that there is quite a schedule for activities. People who are living there are never bored, as they have movies, bingo, card games, and even wii and xbox. The staff is very amicable as well. They greeted my dad and I with a hearty welcome when we visited and helped me find my grandmother's room. Although they don't seem too busy all the time, they are nice people. The facilities were clean too. The room itself was clean although it was just a tiny small. Overall, my visit to this assisted living facility was splendid and I look forward to visiting my grandma here again.

September 29, 2011

By kars

A good friend of mine was referred to this place by his family. I visit him often according to his time and enjoy seeing him. I have observed the facility is clean and the staff are always helpful whenever I need to find my friend. My friend seems at peace and enjoys what the facility offers. He tells me the place is like school where he is learning and enjoying others and activities around him. He laughs how he doesn't have to worry about cleaning and laundry because everything is done. I enjoy seeing my friend during sunny weathers because of its fresh air,beautiful, peaceful, and safe atmosphere. I guess when I turn old I would rather prefer this place then anywhere else. I visit my friend from time to time and bring in his favorite snacks, magazines and books, however I miss seeing him on a daily basis.

May 16, 2011

By Kermitizer

Visited this facility

Brighton Gardens has some beautiful facilities in a very convenient location right off of Route 22. It is located in a wonderful, wooded environment and plenty of programs are available to those that are staying at the facility. After touring and participating in many events located at the facility over the years, I can attest to the high quality of living that I would be extremely happy to have the honor of receiving when its my turn to participate in assisted living. One example of the many programs available at Brighton Gardens is the new spring flower planting course, which happens to be run by a local Eagle Scout hopeful. In the class, those living at the facility will learn how to plant and take care of spring flowers in their own, hand-built planters with a team of experienced instructors. All in all, Brighton Gardens is a place I would feel safe leaving any one of my family members, including my very own parents and myself.

Photos of Brighton Gardens of Mountainside