Brighton Gardens of Edison

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care

1801 Oak Tree Road, Edison, NJ 08820
Brighton Gardens of Edison (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 3 days

Please ask about our February Special Incentives!

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Edison

Assisted Living Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Edison

March 29, 2014

Brighton Gardens of Edison was OK. In comparison to the other facility we visited, it was not as well-appointed. However, the room arrangements and the room layout for a couple were much better. The staff seemed fine. I spoke with the executive director, and he was fine. He gave us a tour. I have no problems with any of the people. They were playing some game, another sedentary game, but it seemed like it was well-attended.

October 09, 2013

By Donna43

Brighton Gardens is our choice for my mother-in-law because it is the only facility in this area that have assisted living and skilled nursing. The people working there seem very caring. They have a lot of activities like board games, bingo and entertainment. They go on three or four trips a week. She's very happy with the food. We had lunch there a couple of times and the food seems to be in very good quality with wide selection. The rooms are very accommodating. She seems happy since she moves there. I am highly recommending them to others.

August 13, 2013

I chose this facility because it has a skilled nursing, assisted living and dementia unit. It's actually good because there's a rehab unit there in case something happens, it has everything in one place. They have many activities and the residents go out on trips. There are activities available from Monday to Friday and on days there aren't any activities they go for outings. The staff is good, they're doing good care.

December 07, 2011

By crazygood

Thankfully I was able to find Brighton Gardens just before losing hope of coming across a living facility that I would be able to afford for my mother. My mother is not very pleased with having to leave her apartment however; I insisted that life would be easier for the both of us if we got her into an assisted living home. It is much easier on me knowing that my mother is safe staying at Brighton Gardens with nurses and other residents. The nurses I spoke with were all extremely friendly, interesting and knowledgeable on the care needed to be given to each specific resident. It made my mother and I really feel that Brighton Gardens cares for the people it is responsible for. My mother has constantly told me how friendly all of her fellow residents are and on many nights her and her new friends spend the night out. It just seems like a great environment and I am glad that I am able to afford this facility especially because it is so close to my own home. What a stress reliever!

September 13, 2011

By alfredog1988

Great facility a little downbeat maybe some music or games will make more lively. I wish it didnt seem like a care center and it actually seemed like home. People want to be somewhere were they can go and relax without having to feel like they are in a hospital it was very upsetting to me the type of environment this is.

July 30, 2011

By chrispbacon

This home is a home away from home. My mother was recently forced to live in Brighton gardens because of a fall and was not happy about the move. Although she was rude and inconsiderate I thought that nurse jackie had a great attitude and really put my moms needs first. by the end of the first week she was more enthusiastic about her situation and made some friends. Of course there were the usual complaints and I expected nothing less. Arguments among residents are common but not unforeseeable. She is moving out in a week and actually plans to go back and visit. I mean who has ever heard of that?

Nursing Home Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Edison