Sunrise of East Brunswick

Sunrise of East Brunswick (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sunrise of East Brunswick

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of East Brunswick

March 29, 2014

Sunrise of East Brunswick was nicely appointed. The people there were friendly. The staff was all friendly and outgoing. They gave information that we asked for. However, the room arrangements for a couple seemed very awkward for me. Also, their activities were very sedentary like word games, etc., nothing that was very impressive.

November 29, 2013

Sunrise is close by me which is good but they don?t take Medicare. It was wonderful, I really liked it and I think my mom would have liked it as well. I checked out the rooms and the apartment was so nice, it looked like a big house. The rooms were beautiful and they could eat whenever they wanted to eat. The staff was very friendly, they let me know about all the programs they gave and I enjoyed the visit.

October 29, 2013

By Caring72017950

My mother is already settled and is living in an assisted living area at Sunrise of East Brunswick. She has only been there for two weeks now but everything is good so far. The place is clean. The staff is good. They take care of their residents. The food is good. Everything is excellent. I like this place especially because it doesn't look like a nursing home. It has a porch outside. It's like a home away from home. Regarding activities, they do go on daytrips and stuff like that. My mother said she went on their trips and that they took them out to eat. They also have bingo, arts and crafts too. I would definitely recommend this place.

October 25, 2013

Sunrise of East Brunswick is an okay facility, but they didn't have more grounds. The dining room was nicely done, but the rooms were a little smaller. I noticed that they have a board posted with activities for the residents.

March 22, 2012

By VBall6

The apartment complex at Sunrise Communities is very white, with very narrow hallways. The rooms itself are fairly big; it is a five story building with retired seniors living in it. The complex itself was very well maintained, very well lit, and seemed like a very quiet place. They had activities set up on weekends for all of the residents. Each hall had a coordinator, who would stop by the rooms between two to three times a day to make sure that everyone was well. Some seniors living in the homes needed assistance; families were constantly in and out of the facility every time I entered. Other seniors received assistance from the caretakers assigned to them who worked at the facility. Generally speaking, the vibe of the community was relatively vibrant. Although I personally would not want to live there, I think it makes a great place for senior citizens.

October 03, 2011

By Visitor6452

I really liked the exterior of this facility from the moment that I walked in. I was greeted by a representative at the facility with a smile and was taken the room that my friend was at. The staff seemed like they were very pleasant and positive and had a lot of patience with the inhibitors of the establishment. I had a very nice lunch that was surprisingly of high quality and saw that the bathroom was also very well-kept. My relative who was living at the facility was very happy and raves about the treatment and care that they provide for her. Additionally, I was very happy with the amount of activities such as card games and sports that they provide to keep the people there as active as possible. Overall, this was a very enlightening and enjoyable experience that I had. I highly recommend the Sunrise of East Brunswick.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of East Brunswick