Granite Ledges of Concord

Reviews of Granite Ledges of Concord

Assisted Living Reviews for Granite Ledges of Concord

August 19, 2017

By Bruce Hard

The first day my relative moved in to the alzheimers dementia wing the coordinator bragged about their family style eating being so inclusive. In a few short days they had converted back to bringing in individual.plates on a cart. I attempted to utilize the common areas kitchen facilities to store better quality food and prepare it for my relative there and they will not allow it. I was told I cannot supply my relative with appliances for the kitchenette in his room because they would be too dangerous. Their stove is kept under lock and key and is a total facade. After attempting to take every meal with my relative they have made excuses and misrepresented me to the tune of a request that I not attend the meals. If the family that eats together stays together they would rather my relatives family not stay together. Hows that for family style eating?

November 24, 2015

By Diane115108750

I went to Granite Ledges by the Concord Hospital. I liked this whole community. They were very friendly. It seemed like a good place; a place I wouldn’t mind leaving my mom. It was very comfortable. I liked that place so much that I considered taking a job there. It just felt very good. Everybody was really nice. I wanted her to go there, but it was out of our price range. The rooms were fairly small, but I guess that’s what you get. The place was beautiful, really clean, and seemed homey. If they wanted something to eat, the little kitchen parts were open. They could also walk outside and see deer in the backyard. I’d recommend anyone that can afford to go there. The menu looked good, and they have plenty of stuff going on, almost all day from morning to night. They also took respite.

Costs for Granite Ledges of Concord

Photos of Granite Ledges of Concord

Services and Amenities of Granite Ledges of Concord

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Granite Ledges of Concord

At Granite Ledges, assisted/senior living means peace of mind for residents and their families. Residents enjoy the privacy of their own apartment with all the benefits of a full service community. Services such as housekeeping, meal preparation, and scheduled transportation allow residents the freedom to spend their time doing the things they love most, with the added confidence of knowing care is available should the need arise. Based on each resident’s individual needs, the assisted/senior living program provides personalized assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, and medication reminders. Granite Ledges is home to over 70 residents, from varying backgrounds and states. Granite Ledges is a joint venture with Capital Region Health Care.

Map of Granite Ledges of Concord