Manoogian Manor

Reviews of Manoogian Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Manoogian Manor

May 09, 2014

By Onestopconcepts

I placed my parents there. Although my father is challenging they always treat him with respect and continue to attempt to work with him. The facility is licensed, clean. And the staff really cares.

February 28, 2014

By Dave T

I made the decision to place my father here after it became very clear that he could no longer live independently. First and foremost, the staff, from the Director, Director of Admissions and the entire executive staff to the excellent nurses and paramedical personnel, to the people in maintenance and those who clean,cook and serve are some of the finest people one could ever encounter. They care for each and every resident with patience, compassion and do treat them as if they were their own family member. The facility is undergoing some major renovations to better serve the residents. Manoogian Manor is not only one of the finest retirement/assisted living facilites in all of Michigan, but I would put it among the top 5 in the entire nation.

July 27, 2012

By kshamrock20

Manoogian Manor is a top notch facility. It's located in Livonia, Michigan and it is one of the nicer facilities, from a purely superficial perspective. The home is very nicely built and decorated. It appeared that the large areas designated for communal interaction showcase the philosophy of the home, which seems like it appears to place an important emphasis on social interaction. It seemed like a lot of the residents were happy and it appeared that many of them were friends and interacted in the commons area on a regular basis. Social interaction is important where mental health is concerned, so it appeared to show at this home. The food looked better than average and the one room that I saw appeared to be in great shape. I would rank this very high on the list of homes that I have seen. They appeared to have everything in order and the residents appeared to enjoy the living experience.

November 29, 2011

By Social Worker # 1

I think that the Manoogian Manor Retirement Home is an excellent choice for placement for someone who is looking for placement for a friend or a family member. While there, I noticed that the designed contemporary style common areas were beautiful and very elegantly designed and is also very tasteful to the eye. It also has such beautiful water falls outside right in front of the retirement home and it will just take your breath away it looks just like Niagara Falls. Their residents rooms have the most beautiful and elegant décor and bedspreads that match the carpet and can also vary with the residents' choice in their own furnishings also. This facility is also a non profit assisted living facility. They also offer their residents a vast majority of activities and recreational activities and they also offer their residents continuing educational programs and classes such as History and outside entertainment as well. Friday night is also movie night for their residents and they serve them a variety of refreshments. The management and staff there treat their residents like family. The residents there receive excellent care there and I know any senior would like it there. The residents' rooms were nice and clean and the facility did not smell. In general, I would rank the Manoogian Manor Retirement Home on a five stars rating for their excellence and expertise.

Services and Amenities of Manoogian Manor

• Blood Work And Other Medical Care
  • Meal Preparation

• State Licenses: AH820236836

About Manoogian Manor

Manoogian Manor is a senior living provider in Livonia, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Manoogian Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manoogian Manor