Birch Hollow Family

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1000

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: AF810405905

About Birch Hollow Family

Birch Hollow Family is a small, home-like assisted living community. We provide affordable, individualized care for up to 5 residents in a loving, warm, environment. Our recently renovated community offers thoughtful service, friendly people, and wonderful companionship. Our staff is multilingual and speaks both English and Arabic.

At Birch Hollow Family, our residents enjoy spending time on the backyard patio our lovely common areas. Situated in a lovely neighborhood, we are park adjacent and just a few doors down from the Jewish Community Center where all are welcome. We are centrally located just minutes from U of M and St. Joseph's hospitals, shopping, restaurants, and local attractions.

Map of Birch Hollow Family