Nazareth Home - Highlands Campus

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Home Care, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

2000 Newburg Rd, Louisville, KY 40205
Nazareth Home - Highlands Campus (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Nazareth Home - Highlands Campus

Nursing Home Reviews for Nazareth Home - Highlands Campus

August 10, 2015

By Mark100648450

Nazareth Home is where my mother-in-law is right now. It was voted the number 1 nursing home in Louiseville. Indeed, it is very nice and clean. The people there are very helpful. They do communicate with the family members of the resident. The other nice thing, I guess, is if you have been there for a long time and ran out of money, they won't charge you anything. They have nice facilities and space, but the rooms are small. My mother-in-law is fortunate because there is a sitting area outside her room. She was able to have a bunch of family pictures. It was like a greeting area, so she always has company. I haven't tried eating there, but I know that they do have two dining rooms. The one dining room is very wonderful, and the other one is so-so. They also have things for people like arts, crafts, and games. During the day, you have to sign in in order to get into the community. But at night, you have to ring them so you could come in. I am satisfied with their service so far.

February 19, 2015

By James102773350

The staff was excellent. The food and dining area were excellent. They had handicap access. She wasn't able to get anything other than physical therapy. From what we have seen in Nazareth from my two aunts being there plus my mother being there for rehab, it's an excellent facility. They had the highest level of employee morale, and it's just over and above anything else.

April 11, 2014

I came across Nazareth Home by word of mouth. It's a rehab and retirement home. It was very clean. They were very nice and caring. The food was delicious. On Fridays, they have bingo, a little dance or a get together.

Services and Amenities of Nazareth Home - Highlands Campus

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Nazareth Home - Highlands Campus

Nazareth Home is nestled among tall trees near Southfork Bear Grass Creek. University of Louisville Health Peace Hospital and Geese Hill Park are within walking distance. The facility is surrounded by religious institutions and retail stores. It also boasts close proximity to the Wyatt Center for the Arts.

At Nazareth Home, seniors can expect various levels of care to match their individual needs while still encouraging independence. Personal care is offered that includes assistance with meals and health needs. The facility also houses long-term and memory care residents. Rehabilitation care is offered to encourage a full recovery following medical procedures or health events.

Residents have access to spiritual activities, such as attending mass at the on-site chapel or viewing the service through the live broadcast in their rooms. Other activities include artist visits to encourage creativity and scheduled outings to nearby amenities, such as Slugger Field. On-site amenities include a beauty salon, full-service dining room and 24-hour nursing.

Map of Nazareth Home - Highlands Campus