Episcopal Church Home

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Home Care, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

7504 Westport Rd, Louisville, KY 40222
Episcopal Church Home (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Episcopal Church Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Episcopal Church Home

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Episcopal Church Home

October 13, 2012

By family41

This facility appeared to be very nice and fully staffed which lacked at a couple other facilities. The Episcopal Church Home offers apartment living, assisted living, and full care which I really like so if my family members mental status decreases at all they can stay at the same familiar facility. I didn't particularly like the animals in the facility but they said it promoted life and gave a lot of elderly patients company. I have a cat allergy so that was my only issue.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Episcopal Church Home

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Episcopal Church Home

Episcopal Church Home is a senior living provider in Louisville, Kentucky that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Home Care, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Episcopal Church Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Episcopal Church Home