Magnolia Springs Louisville

Reviews of Magnolia Springs Louisville

Assisted Living Reviews for Magnolia Springs Louisville

March 06, 2017

By James755577

The rooms at Magnolia Springs were acceptable. The dining area was excellent, and the staff was very open and communicative with all the residents.

January 19, 2015

By Robert82162450

My sister is at Magnolia Springs East, and I am very happy with the care that she is receiving. The staff is very attentive, and they work at her own pricing. She did participate with the activities, and she did some artwork there originally. It was a good experience for her, and she did decide to stay with the facility.

September 12, 2014

By W.R.

Magnolia Springs is located in a less commercial area, so it's less busy and has less traffic. More relaxed, quiet, peaceful, and has ample parking for my car. The place was very clean and well-kept. The dining area is huge, and it’s very good that I had lunch there the first day with my daughter. The people were extremely friendly, and they came up and introduced themselves to us. I happened to get a one-bedroom, like a studio apartment.

August 23, 2012

By knburg

This facility was extremely nice. There were living areas at the end of each hallway which had large, flat screen tvs. The decor was unoffensive and homey, although old-fashioned. The dining area was by far the most impressive part of the facility. There was a large double sided fireplace in the middle of the room, and a chef on staff. There was also a mini mart in the facility, where snacks such as icecream, cereal, and other foods were held for the patrons to have at any time free of charge. Furthermore, there was a busy schedule available every day for the patrons to enjoy, such as nail care (and a salon in the facility), a movie theater, performances in the lunge during happy hour, and daily exercise. There was also a personal car available as well as a group bus. Overall, I found the facility very nice, and the staff was extremely friendly.

Costs for Magnolia Springs Louisville

Photos of Magnolia Springs Louisville

Services and Amenities of Magnolia Springs Louisville

• Fee Structure Extra: For Memory Care Our Monthly Rent Is All Inclusive

• Coffee Shop

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• Range Of Services Extra: Interior And Exterior Maintenance Eliminates Chores For Residents.

Types of care

Training Areas

• Patient Transfers
  • Memory Care Training

About Magnolia Springs Louisville

Magnolia Springs Louisville is a senior living provider in Louisville, Kentucky that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Magnolia Springs Louisville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Magnolia Springs Louisville