Traditions at Hunter Station

Reviews of Traditions at Hunter Station

Assisted Living Reviews for Traditions at Hunter Station

March 04, 2021

By Karen

We have decided to place my mom in Traditions at Hunter Station. We already have a moving date this February. The facility was very clean and orderly. There seemed to be a lot of help, too. There were people greeting you at the front desk and taking temperatures. They also did a Zoom tour for us where they answered questions because we have family out of town. For activities, they have game days and during the holidays, they do things like treat-or-treat where they let kids come by and they pass out candies, but this was before COVID, of course. They have an exercise class and they're just starting a memory course. I guess they have somebody that's been trained to do the activities for the people in assisted living to kind of help keep their memory from getting worse, if that's even possible. They also have family Zooms. They are going to start coming out with those links where we can watch them describe the activities they're doing. The staff that I have dealt with were great. They have a person who comes out and does a home evaluation on wellness. I have met the girl who does them. I just forgot what she's called, but during move-in, she will stay with my mom for the first two weeks. She will be in and out of her room a lot during the 14-day quarantine and then for another week when she's able to get out and do the activities herself. While on quarantine, she will be the one to take in the activities up to my mom's room and do them with her.

Thank you so much for your review! WE are very proud of our team at Hunter Station and they all work together to make sure our residents are well taken care of and adjust when they move in! We are so happy that you experienced this team and their efforts! We are so excited to welcome your Mom as part of our Traditions family!

February 27, 2020

By ReviewerFeb16

Traditions at Hunter Station is excellent. The only thing I find, which is both good and bad, is that it's good that the residents could eat at any time. But since they could eat at any time there's no community of people eating at the same time together. The community was modern, it was new, and clean. There were lots of activities available. We didn't see many residents doing the activities except they were having a New Year's party in the afternoon that people were participating in. The staff was excellent.

Thank you for visiting Hunter Station! We are so glad that you were able to observe our open dining hours! We pride ourselves on having various activities and programs for our residents, and are also very proud of our team!"

January 01, 2020

By Sande

Traditions at Hunter Station is very nice. My brothers and I talked about it, and it it were us, that's where we would stay; but it was too fancy for our dad. Also, it could get expensive, he needs a lot of care, and they had a lot of add-ons. It was one of the nicest one we saw. The staff was very helpful, we were there for a long time, and so they gave us a lot of information. They seemed that they would care. It was more than one floor, he would be on the second floor, and we really wanted the first floor for him. It was a little bit larger than most of the ones we saw. They have a library. The residents would be laughing and enjoying themselves in the activities. It was a really nice place.

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that the staff was helpful, and that we were able to give you information for your father. Please let us know if we can assist in any way!

April 08, 2018

By Alyssa

Traditions at Hunter Station is good and nice. I like it. The staff member who assisted me was very nice. She gave me a lot of information and showed us a one-bedroom and a studio apartment. They check on the residents and make sure that they keep up with their medicines. They give three meals a day and provide transportation.

We appreciate your kind comments! We are here to serve our residents and their families with care and compassion and enjoy learning how we can be of assistance. It sounds like you enjoyed your tour and we would like to invite you to come back anytime! Please let us know if we can help you and your family in the future.

July 14, 2017

By Mr.Gil

I have been around assisted living facilities for over 27 years. It was a pleasant surprise moving into Traditions at Hunter Station! These attractive dwellings will capture the attention of those who still desire a degree of independence. The staff are friendly and will answer any questions that you may have. They have a calendar of events that tells you that there will be plenty to do in the days and years to come. The aroma from the food, prepared by the skilled hands of Chef Jordan, can only make your mouth water in anticipation. The friendly atmosphere and beauty of the community will definitely make you want to sign up!

June 27, 2017

By steph1960

Horrible food first off. Horrible care is second. You will be talked down to by senior staff. You almost get the feeling you're a burden for them.

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We take all concerns very seriously and would like to personally address any issues you have. Please let us know when you can discuss your concerns with the Executive Director.

Independent Living Reviews for Traditions at Hunter Station

September 17, 2017

By Kim

My father has moved into Traditions at Hunter Station. It is a very good place. He seems to enjoy it there and likes it so far. It's brand new and very clean. It is also in a good location for all of his kids. He lives in his own apartment, but my sister and I go and clean it. The staff members are very nice, good people. My dad goes to the chapel but doesn't get involved in a lot of activities.

Memory Care Reviews for Traditions at Hunter Station

Questions about Traditions at Hunter Station

What transportation services does Traditions at Hunter Station offer to assisted living residents?

Traditions at Hunter Station offers transportation to activities and medical appointments.

What makes the chef or dining program at Traditions at Hunter Station exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Residents and guests of Traditions at Hunter Station can expect a restaurant-style dining experience. We offer "anytime" dining from 7 am to 7 pm.

Costs for Traditions at Hunter Station

• State Licenses: 22-013841-1

• Get Costs

About Traditions at Hunter Station

Welcome to Traditions at Hunter Station Senior Living

Traditions Management is one of the Midwest’s leading senior care providers. Each of our senior living communities provide an atmosphere that supports independence and self-esteem along with the ability to choose only those services that are desired. This allows each resident to live life on their own terms while enjoying the company of family and friends. Lifestyle options at each Traditions Management community include independent living, licensed assisted living and memory care residences. We offer affordable rental options with no large entrance fee while proving our residents and their guests countless amenities, first-rate dining, and a beautiful home in ideal locations.

Independent Living – For those residents who have minimal healthcare needs yet desire a maintenance-free active retirement community, Traditions Management offers independent living in a variety of spacious floor plans. Our independent living residences are all on one level and feature fully equipped kitchens, relaxing sunrooms, and beautiful landscaping. All appliances are provided and the majority of our independent living residences include an attached garage. Our independent living residents also have access to the dining, activities, and numerous amenities offered at each Traditions Management community.

Assisted Living – Traditions provides a pleasant and relaxing setting for seniors who may need assistance with personal care and daily living activities. Our "Select Your Care" program gives you and your family the ability to create a personalized healthcare service plan. You may choose to include assistance with daily activities such as medication management, bathing and/or dressing by our 24-hour licensed nursing staff. Assisted living private residences are all within steps of countless amenities including fine dining, casual dining, recreational facilities, as well as a theater. For added peace of mind, an emergency response system is provided.

Memory Care – Seniors who experience various forms of memory loss have the ability to live in a “community within a community” at each Traditions Management property. Individuals are assessed by our staff to identify their cognitive and physical abilities as well as learn about each person's unique life story to develop a comprehensive plan of care. Both physical and emotional stimulation are then incorporated into the plan to support and maximize quality of life. A state-of-the-art security system is provided which allows residents to live independently while remaining within the comfort of a secured environment.

The Traditions Management Philosophy

For each community that Traditions manages, our goal is to deliver the highest quality of service to each of our residents, families, and guests every day. These communities are our residents’ homes and we strive to ensure that the atmosphere we provide fosters dignity, independence and self-esteem, allowing each resident to live life to the fullest.

Our staff is empowered to make decisions on a daily basis. As health and safety are our top goals, our team works together allowing residents to live life on their own terms while enjoying the company of others in a community setting that creates a sense of pride, where care and experience come naturally.

Thank you for your interest at Traditions at Hunter Station.

Our team consists of talented industry veterans whose skill sets range from marketing, human resources, accounting, community operations, and hospitality. Traditions takes pride in recognizing that each senior living community it manages is unique and that there is no “one size fits all” approach to providing care and services to the residents of our communities. Exceeding the needs of our residents and their families is our top priority and we strive to provide unparalleled services within our senior communities, which incorporate all of the amenities and enjoyments that each resident should expect in their new home.

Map of Traditions at Hunter Station