Riverbend

Reviews of Riverbend

Assisted Living Reviews for Riverbend

October 28, 2015

By Sarah F.

I have my mom into Riverbend. We choose the community because it is clean; it has lots of activities; I liked the ratio of staff to residents; and some previous reviews I have already read about the community. They have a doctor that comes one day a week, and they also have a podiatrist. They have a bus that takes them out.

September 07, 2015

By Judie6

The care at Riverbend is excellent, and the food is very good. It is older, so it is not luxurious like the other facilities. They have lots of activities for the seniors. My friend's mother has a private room, and it is very comfortable. She has a living area, a little kitchen with a little refrigerator, a bedroom with a nice closet, and a handicap bathroom.

Photos of Riverbend

Services and Amenities of Riverbend

About Riverbend

Go with the flow of life at Riverbend, where our modern amenities and convenient services enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Our Jeffersonville, Indiana, Assisted Living and Memory Care community offers a number of studio and one-bedroom apartment homes that provide plenty of space to entertain family and friends. Residents are warmhearted, interesting people who enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living - freedom from the worries of solitary living and cooking and cleaning - in surroundings that are kind and gracious with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. Our residents enjoy our homey, country setting with beautifully manicured grounds, a landscaped courtyard and full calendar of activities and social programs yet can escape to nearby downtown Louisville, Kentucky, and all of its shopping, dining and entertainment options. Be assured that Riverbend provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment.

Map of Riverbend