Magnolia Springs East Louisville

Reviews of Magnolia Springs East Louisville

Assisted Living Reviews for Magnolia Springs East Louisville

June 17, 2016

By CR877173

I chose to put my dad in Magnolia Springs East. What struck me as the most important factor was the caring staff. I watched as some of the staff interacted with the residents there, and it seemed to be a very comfortable relationship between the residents and the staff, so that's primarily why we chose that one, in addition to the location. I believe they have everything that you could possibly ask for, like a workout room, a whirlpool spa, a sauna, a calendar full of activities every day, a chapel, a library, a room that looks like a '50s diner, a balcony, and inside and outside seating. I chose Magnolia Springs based on room size, location, and resident interaction.

September 07, 2015

By Judie6

We went to Magnolia Springs, and the director spent probably over two hours with us. She gave us loads of information. She was a very wonderful lady. It was lovely and well decorated. The personnel were very kind. The rooms were of nice size, and they were very comfortable. The bathroom was nice and large. The place was very clean. They had lots of activities. The dining room was lovely, and the food looked good.

Thank you for your favorable review of the community. We pride ourselves on serving seniors and celebrating their lives each day. Our focus on Family, Fun and Food is evident and the warm, friendly atmosphere we developed over the last three years is genuine. Our resident and family satisfaction scores demonstrate a happy, healthy home setting for those who chose Magnolia Springs East. We hope to serve you in the coming days. Warmly, Joy Tabler

July 31, 2015

My aunt likes Magnolia Springs, and she is very happy there. The staff is pleasant and helpful. It’s decorated beautifully, and she feels very comfortable and safe there. I can’t say enough about it. They added some things to the menu when she mentioned things she likes that she doesn’t see on the menu, they actually added them to the menu. She goes to some of the movies, plays bingo, does flower arranging, and paints, and they had speakers come in; she had been to some of those.

Photos of Magnolia Springs East Louisville

Services and Amenities of Magnolia Springs East Louisville

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• Licenses: Certified Assisted Living
  • State Licenses: 20120605626

About Magnolia Springs East Louisville

Welcome Magnolia Springs senior lifestyle community in Louisville, Kentucky. With stylish residences, abundant amenities, and distinctive services you’ll find everything you need to make the most of life here. The Magnolia Springs Way. It’s your way.

Who says moving to a senior living community means giving up your sense of independence? Magnolia Springs embraces the fact you are your own person, different, unique, one-of-a-kind—with your own lifestyle, pursuits, and hopes for the future. Even better, we celebrate it! Each and every day. That’s just our way. The Magnolia Springs Way.

Map of Magnolia Springs East Louisville