Sunrise of Louisville

Reviews of Sunrise of Louisville

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Louisville

August 22, 2016

By George117107

I was very impressed with Sunrise of Louisville and its apartments, except for some very small ones. I was not so impressed with the fact that they didn't have a lot of nurse's assistants. They had two or three nurses and a bunch of caregivers, but no CNAs. The food was very good.

October 19, 2015

By Michael114672750

We visited Sunrise of Louisville. They were very accommodating and it was beautiful inside. It was very nice. We had a great tour. The only thing negative about Sunrise was it was 45 minutes from my mom's home. Everything was good.

March 27, 2015

Sunrise was excellent. It was far and above any place else we visited on our option list, but it was too expensive for my mother-in-law. That was the only reason why we didn't choose it, but we were very impressed with them. It was clean and very welcoming. The furnishings were nice. The rooms were very well appointed.

September 11, 2014

By W.R.

I first looked at Sunrise, and I liked it very much. I in fact did opt for that one first. I called my daughter off of any further proceedings after I saw the other facility. The rooms were nice and much more than adequate. The staff is very friendly; in fact, I had two ladies who came to visit and interviewed me in my home after I’d seen the place. It was very clean. I was satisfied with the first one that I saw, and it was only because of a quieter location that I took the second one. Otherwise, I would rate both the same, very good

September 30, 2013

By Jeanie1

Sunrise of Louisville was a really nice two-story facility. Their rooms were nice. They had a lot of activities. I liked that it was a security area and they had firewalls. I liked it also that they had a chef. However, it was a little more expensive and little too far from where I lived.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Louisville