Westminster St Augustine

Assisted Living Reviews for Westminster St Augustine

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Westminster St Augustine

July 24, 2017

By ARJ

Great location if you are a golf person - otherwise it is somewhat isolated requiring significant driving to almost anything of interest. Did not like outside catwalk arrangement of apartment unit's entry. Adds to "sense of isolation."

May 10, 2016

By Terry123917050

Glenmoor is a CCRC. They have different levels of care. You buy in obviously and then you have a monthly payment. It has been around awhile. They have a fair number of units. We thought it was nice but nothing terrific. The girl there was excellent, I mean, good tour, very informative. The combination of residences were nice in terms of size and cleanliness. The location is quite good because we were between St. Augustine and Jacksonville, so you’re nearby shopping and you can go out to the beach if you want to, so it is very well located, and then you have golf course all around too. It has a lot of positives.

December 29, 2015

By E

We really liked Glenmoor and are seriously considering it. It has assisted living, independent living, and Alzheimer’s care. It has everything, and the location is very good. We liked the area, which is why we’re interested. We want to have a good hospital and a lot of activities that we could go to, like plays, museums and beaches, close by. The rooms are nice and of an excellent size. They have pool activities and pool exercises, an exercise room, walking areas, and transportation to hospitals, doctors, plays, and different lectures. They also have lectures on-site.

October 27, 2014

By hirschman

Glenmoor is a premier continuing care community with a full spectrum of care. My wife and I moved here 6 years ago and plan to spend the rest of our lives here.

September 30, 2014

By Adaline

Based on my visit in Glenmoor, I think that their rooms were clean and spacious. It was set up nicely. I don't really remember the activities they had there. However, I do know that they sometimes had movies and special concerts. They even had super bowl parties, piano, and cocktail parties.

May 11, 2014

By jimcrpntr

I have lived in Glenmoor for over nine years. It is a beautiful facility and is well run. It is a fun place to live with lots of activities. There is transportation available. It is in the World Golf Village and surrounded by nice communities with low traffic levels. The health center is one of the best in Florida.

April 24, 2014

By James1940

A superb facility, exceptional in every way! This area, called the Word Golf Village, is pristine, fresh, and beautiful in every way; and so is GLENMOOR. The living units have spacious floor plans and many have their own garages big enough to hold a golf cart in addition to a car. The dining room is recently rebuillt and the food is top quality. This may well be my choice for a full-service retirement facility!

November 05, 2013

Glenmoor has independent living and assisted living. We visited this community because of its location and its beauty. It was the most beautiful one of all the other places. However, it was way too hard to qualify to get in there financially. You have to have a huge assets and you have to put down a gigantic amount of money. It's like a lifecare type of facility. The staff was wonderful. They showed us their cottages, houses and apartments. The houses and cottages were really nice. I only saw one apartment but it was just okay. They have a beautiful dining room. Their activities were wonderful. That stood out too for me! Their social activities seem like something that would be really great for someone looking to live at one of these places. I also like that this community was kind of an upper class place. That was the most appealing for me! It was the nicest of all the places. If they could lower their qualification requirements, that would be better.

December 30, 2011

By GoldenBear

One of the best communities I have visited. I am interested in a home and they had several floor plans - good options and choices. The sales couselor was pleasant and not pushy or overbearing. They have made my short list.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

Photos of Westminster St Augustine

Services and Amenities of Westminster St Augustine

• Condos Townhomes
  • Housing Extra: We Only Offer Private Accommodations In Our Health Care Center That Has Assisted, Memory And Nursing Care

• Minimum Age: 55 For Fee For Service And 62 For Life Care Benefit.

About Westminster St Augustine

Welcome to the Westminster St Augustine resort retirement community, North Florida’s finest destination for extraordinary senior-living. Since 2001, when we opened in the celebrated World Golf Village, between the vibrant city of Jacksonville and charming St. Augustine, Westminster St Augustinehas provided elegant, worry-free living to seniors from across the nation. Plenty of people settle for a “nice” retirement or a “good enough” retirement. But you’ve never settled for average before. So why start now? This is Glenmoor. A Florida living retirement living community like no other, in a setting like no other.

Map of Westminster St Augustine