Brookdale St. Augustine

Reviews of Brookdale St. Augustine

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale St. Augustine

June 04, 2014

By animaniac55

My mother has been a resident for 5 1/2 years. My dad visited him every day until he passed away, and now I go every day when I'm here (every 2 weeks. We've observed wonderful, compassionate care by all of the employees. My dad was so confident in them that he often said that when his time came, he wanted to be there, too. That speaks volumes! Mom started in a suite, which was very spacious, and moved to the memory care unit when the need became evident. BTW, the food is very good! We'll continue to keep Mom there as long as possible.

September 26, 2013

By gogojoe

There was nothing wrong with the Emeritus at St. Augustine. It was just the idea how you had to live there. I went there and all these people were sitting in the chair staring. I'm just not interested in any place like that. A lady showed me what the 1-bedroom looked like. But I got a bathroom that is bigger than that bedroom.

July 24, 2013

By Edward9

Emeritus was very nice and would probably be my first choice. The living quarters are very nice. I haven't been able to sample the food but I think that's very nice to have too. I was very happy with the assistance I got. It's a very nice place to live if it was a little bit cheaper.

March 20, 2012

By Peace_of_mind_NOT

Highly NOT recommended!!! I can't think of one good thing to say about this place. Read this as the MOST NEGATIVE opinion possible of this facility, management and a few "caregivers".

I'm very sorry to hear that your experience with our community was anything less than a positive one. Your opinion and experience with our community does matter and we would like to invite you to contact us at your convenience to discuss what may have happened to cause you to feel this way. As your schedule permits, we welcome you to give us a call through our Ethics First Department at (800) 429-4828 or visit our website emeritus.com/ethics to voice any of your concerns. You can submit your concerns anonymously, as well.

August 11, 2011

By Nvy858

I had the chance to visit here when my family and I were determining the right place for my grandmother. We stumbled upon this facility and were very pleased with the overall space and activities given to the residences; not to undermine the wonderful care either. We then took a tour through the areas and seen the facilities multiple gardens, and when that was over ate some ice cream at their personal ice cream parlor. They also provide transportation to the surrounding city, which helps create more independence. In the end we moved to a different city, but this would have been our family's number one choice for finding a proper assisted living facility.

July 28, 2011

By staug2011

this is the first center that i went to, which meant that the customer rep sat down with a very confused person. she was patient and helpful. she led me through a number of issues i needed to know. making the decision to place a parent in a residence is complicated, and it is not just about the cost. thank you tally.

Photos of Brookdale St. Augustine

Services and Amenities of Brookdale St. Augustine

About Brookdale St. Augustine

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Assisted Living Facility #9908