Palm Garden of Largo

Reviews of Palm Garden of Largo

Nursing Home Reviews for Palm Garden of Largo

May 28, 2015

By lmc001

My Mother-in-law resides in this facility for just under a year. The staff are very kind to her and treat her with respect. They go out of their way to make sure she is happy and well cared for. The building has recently undergone renovations and is absolutely beautiful. I have no complaints about the care or facilities. Our experience has been great.

May 13, 2013

By PHILYLYN

Great place! My father was there for 3months 11 years ago after a head injury. He could not have gotten better care! Everyone there goes out of their way with both patients and family. Mon was there for a few months after her triple bypass a couple of years ago and is back there with breathing difficulties now. Another great thing is that many of the staff are still there 14 years after my Dad was there and the staff still remembers our family. My parents have been treated like family members! Palm Gardens is the next best thing to being home!

December 12, 2012

By crowgirl

My mother was in this faciiiy for just a short time, but everyone we had dealings with was so nice and professional. They were prompt when you needed them and so kind.

Services and Amenities of Palm Garden of Largo

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Palm Garden of Largo

Palm Garden of Largo is a Five Star 140 bed skilled nursing facility, dually certified for Medicare and Medicaid. Our facility prides itself in providing quality rehabilitation and a caring staff.

Palm Garden of Largo is located 8-12 miles from the following hospitals: Northside, St. Petersburg General, Largo Medical and Morton Plant Hospital, Suncoast Hospital and Healthsouth Rehabilitation.

Map of Palm Garden of Largo