Lake Seminole Square

Reviews of Lake Seminole Square

Assisted Living Reviews for Lake Seminole Square

August 21, 2012

By Ethan Hunt

When I reached this facility I was impressed by the location of the Lake Seminole Square as it had a very beautiful specially the garden and the landscapes.Then as I walked in I found the the interior was very beautiful and also very colourful. Then I was offered the guided tour of the facility.The staircase inside the main entrance is very beautiful and also gives a royal look to the place.Then I saw the interior pool I was fully satisfied by the facility as they had enough seats for the people living there and also for the visitors to sit near the pool.The rooms provide the facility of kitchens and bathrooms and give a beautiful outdoor view of gardens.The facility had their own service bank as well as ice cream store.The meal is provided once in day in afternoon which is delicious as well as nutritious.Rest of time we can eat at sandwich store.The staff is available 24 hours a day who are ready to help you with their heart. At last I would say it was a great time I spent there and wish I would go there again some day.

May 06, 2012

By w35

I got the a chance to tour the facility when I was looking for a place to stay. The facility was nice but its quite expensive for me. So I decided to chose another place.

November 28, 2011

By virtual reader

When I drove up to Lake Seminole Square I felt as though I was on a vacation and pulling into a very lavish hotel. The gardens and landscape was immaculate. As I walked inside the facility I checked in at the front desk and was offered a guided tour. The first thing that caught my eye was how colorful the interior was and just looking at the walls and furnishings would surely brighten up anyone’s day. What I certainly loved was an indoor pool with enough chairs for residents and visitors to take advantage of the pool area. There is a beautiful circular staircase in the middle of the main entrance, but of course there is an elevator for those that are unable to use the stairs. The rooms are very spacious and offers a kitchen and bathroom and all look out over beautiful gardens. I noticed that this facility offers their own dentist office, full service bank, they even have an ice cream shop and a small store. There is a golf course and tennis court very close, and for those that like fishing, well there is a fishing dock out on the lake that the residents can take advantage of. Lake Seminole Square offers one nutritious meal per day which is offered at lunch time, the rest of the meals can be eaten in the residents private quarters or at the sandwich shop or ice cream shop. The facility offers 24 hour friendly staff.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Lake Seminole Square

January 29, 2014

Dad is at Lake Seminole Square and he likes this place. It’s a good facility and the people are nice. The rooms are very clean and they take really good care of my father. He really doesn’t move around much, but I know they have activities.

September 29, 2013

By Linda70699150

I had a very nice visit at Lake Seminole Square and I enjoyed it very much. The facility was excellent. I saw the rooms and their dining area and they were very nice. Everyone was very friendly. They had so many activities. They had bus trips and they also had a boat that could take you on a boat ride. They had classes you could take. You could be busy twenty-four hours a day if you wanted to.

December 22, 2012

By slappy

The staff was so friendly and the other residents all seemed so happy. The grounds were beautiful and to top it off there is this gorgeous water fountain on the property. It was a very relaxed and fun atmosphere, a little bit pricy, but it is well worth it. The rooms are very spacious and luxurious better than some 5 star hotels in which I have stayed at. There are daily activities in which the residents can take part in, and not just your run of the mill Bingo games either. One the activities were called a Puzzle Party hosted by a local free paper called The Puzzle Pages where people came in and taught the residents puzzles like Sudoku and what have you and they could win prizes. It was such a nice place with such nice people I hope someday if I ever need an ALF I will be placed in one half as nice as this one!

August 27, 2012

By Tim4

When I went to visit the facility to see my grandparents I was impressed. The building is huge with four floors and four separate wings. The inside of the place is state of the art since it is a wealthier community. There are many indoor facilities within the complex including a gym, pool, cafe and game room. All are decorated with beautiful furniture and tile. The best part about it is the friendly staff that takes care of my grandparents and knowing they are well taken care of. They have staff that caters to my grandparents with anything they need even shuttle services. These services take them to a wide variety of places including doctor offices. Since the place caters to the elderly it was positioned to have a huge variety of doctors minutes away. Lastly to top it off the place is right on Lake Seminole with a beautiful view. The place is heavily air-conditioned since it is in Florida so multiple layers of clothes are almost necessary.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Photos of Lake Seminole Square

Services and Amenities of Lake Seminole Square

• Dining Extra: 5 Dining Rooms, 2 Private Dining Rooms, Bistro With Full Bar

• General Store
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Internet Cafe, Indoor Walking Track, Billiards And Poker Room, Gazebo, Dock And Pontoon Boat, Valet Parking, 24 Hour Security, Auditorium

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class, Writing Group, Bridge And Card Groups

About Lake Seminole Square

Lake Seminole Square provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Our Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Lake Seminole Square