Cabot Cove of Largo

Reviews of Cabot Cove of Largo

Assisted Living Reviews for Cabot Cove of Largo

October 12, 2018

By Matt Bowen

My father has lived at Cabot Cove for nearly two months after spending a year at a much more expensive facility. He is much happier at Cabot Cove due to the friendliness and caring of the staff. Each staff member knows his name and is more than happy to help him with his daily needs. Furthermore, he loves the food and is greatly enjoying taking part in daily activities. His morale has improved markedly since arriving at Cabot Cove. I cannot overemphasize how impressed I am with all of the staff I have met thus far. Thank you Cabot Cove!

Thank you! We love having your Dad as part of our Cabot Cove family!

October 11, 2018

By Michael Clements

Pam and staff at Cabot Cove are like family to us . They have taken get care of my Aunt . Small and Friendly a joy to visit. Great parties too! Highly Recommended!

Thank You! We love having your Aunt as part of our Cabot Cove family!

October 10, 2018

By Slothary

My mother-in-law has been a resident for3 plus years. This facility couldn’t be more caring to her and all the residents. Each resident is treated with kindness & caring. I knew the day she moved in that she was treated with the utmost kindness. My mother-in-law learned to color for the first time with the craft program. She love playing bingo and all the other programs they do. She certainly doesn’t stay in her room except to sleep. Thank you Cabot Cove for your continued kindness to all your family!

Thank You! We love having your mother-in-law as part of Cabot Cove family!

March 21, 2018

By Judy

We visited Cabot Cove. I felt they were very helpful there, and everyone was quite happy. I think we would be quite happy there. The young lady who assisted us was very cordial. The grounds were quite nice. It's not a large place, which is fine with me, and they had nice patios. Bingo was big there. We saw folks playing cards in one room, and there was a large TV in one area. They had a snack center.

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit! Thank you

October 02, 2016

By KarenGel

Cabot Cove made the transition of moving my Mother from living alone to assisted living very easy.. Everything just felt right. We loved the cheerful decor. Everyone there is so helpful from the front desk to the kitchen and everyone in between. Nathan, the Activities Director always has calendar full of fun events. There are a lot of family dinners where everyone is invited. Also, on their outings, family members are always invited. The staff always has a smile and give special attention to everyone. My Mother is well taken care of thanks to Cabot Cove

Thank You!! We love having your mom as part of our Cabot Family!

September 30, 2016

By BMcDonald

Cabot Cove has been home to my mother for 5 years. She enjoys the activities Nathan provides and the art classes with Bev. I highly respect Pam and Sandy and the entire staff for their caring for all the residents.

Thank You!! We love having your mom as part of our Cabot Family!

September 26, 2016

By JSilverman

I came there for tour around the place and was very impressed how clean and Inviting I knew that dad would be happy here the location is great close to me. The whole staff is always polite and caring . Nathan (activity director) is kind and has a lot patiences with resident even got my dad to join the social events. Diane, Sandy, Pam and the med tech thank you for everything you do to make my dad comfortable.

Thank You!! We love having your Dad as part of our Cabot Family.

September 21, 2016

By RonSueReed

Cabot Cove is a very caring place. It seems that every employee possesses that very special quality of caring. I can feel very confident that my mother is getting the care she needs. Cabot offers a variety of activities that makes the residents know that people care for their well-being. I chaperoned a lunch today. Nathan, the Activities Director, does a fantastic job! Every question or need is taken care of by Nathan with extreme patience. The residents have much respect for him. Cabot Cove is a wonderful assisted living facility.

Thank you Sue! We appreciate the great review

December 28, 2015

By Carol110235350

Cabot Cove of Largo is close to my house. It is not big. Everything is on one floor, so my mother does not have to go up and down in an elevator. They have an activities director who sets up several things during the day for them to do. They also take them out at least once or twice a month to go shopping. They have a beauty shop there that does mother's hair. Everybody seems to be nice. They keep her room clean. She has a private room with a private bath. I've eaten with her several times, and the food is good, very well prepared, and has quite a different selection of meals. They also have a barbeque outside for every holiday and cook food for every family member that wants to come for free.

Thanks so much for your kind review. We very much appreciate that you took the time to contact us.

August 09, 2015

By Donna110295850

We were impressed with Cabot Cove; it just didn’t happen that way. The person who walked us with the tour was polite, kind, and informative and seemed to be vibrant about her work.

May 22, 2015

By Becky34

A family member is in Cabot Cove of Largo. It is small, intimate, and very personal. The people are very nice. I have not seen the activities, but we know of them because we have a calendar from them, so we see all the different things that they are doing. Making a person to do them is another thing, but there is plenty to do.

March 10, 2015

By Thomas103400950

Cabot Cove of Largo Assisted Living is very nice. Mom has a 1-room apartment and moved there about six weeks ago. They have lots of activities from bingo to music to going outside, and I am very pleased with the staff. The most important thing about this place is that it is small and intimate with a very friendly staff. Security and safety are fine too.

September 09, 2013

Cabot Cove was a small, one ground floor unit. They have different levels of care available, but I am not sure if they have security. To me, that doesn't make any difference anyhow. I was in the dining room area, it looked serviceable, and the residents all seem to be happy with their food.

March 28, 2013

By Robert18

Mom has her own private room at Cabot Cove. It just felt better to me because it was all on one floor, so I didn't have to worry about her falling. She has met some friends there which has been very good. The staff is very warm and personable. She seems to be very happy with the food. It's all been fine.

Questions about Cabot Cove of Largo

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Cabot Cove of Largo. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Cabot Cove has us up to 60 residents whose average age is around 82. We have a full calendar of activities every day including bingo, trivia and morning exercises.

What programs or activities does Cabot Cove of Largo offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Cabot Cove has in-house physical, occupational and speech therapy. We also offer daily exercise and day trips out of the community.

What places are near Cabot Cove of Largo or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Cabot is near a shopping centers, pubs and 30 minutes from the beach.

What transportation services does Cabot Cove of Largo offer to assisted living residents?

Cabot offers free transport to physicians within 10 miles of the community.

What makes the chef or dining program at Cabot Cove of Largo exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Cabot offers home-cooked-style meals. Residents have a choice of meals every day.

What safety features or security measures does Cabot Cove of Largo offer to assisted living residents?

For those with a risk of wandering, Cabot offers SecureCare wander management system.

How does Cabot Cove of Largo keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Because we're a small community, the executive director talks to resident family members periodically. We have regular family letters and a monthly newsletter.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Cabot Cove of Largo during daytime and nighttime hours?

Two care-givers are on property day and nights. Nurses are in the community during the day and on-call during the night.

If Cabot Cove of Largo accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Cabot accepts small pets as long as the own can care for it.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Cabot staff receives all on-going training that exceeds state standards.

What safety features or security measures does Cabot Cove of Largo provide to protect residents who wander?

Cabot uses Secure Care wander management system.

Costs for Cabot Cove of Largo

Photos of Cabot Cove of Largo

Services and Amenities of Cabot Cove of Largo

• Companion Suites: No

• Tai Chi

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: #10249

About Cabot Cove of Largo

Discover what our personalized approach to assisted living can bring to your life.

Our beautiful, state-of-the-art community offers luxurious assisted living in an active, safe, and comfortable setting. Living assistance at Cabot Cove of Largo means getting the help you need – based on where you are in life. Our professionally trained staff provides compassionate senior care, from lending a hand with daily tasks to helping with more full-service assisted living accommodations. We ensure you have the right level of care to find joy every day.

We know there’s more to a great assisted living experience than a nice place to live. At Cabot Cove of Largo, we concentrate on every aspect of healthy senior lifestyles. Our residents are surrounded by a variety of amenities, special events, and plenty to see and do. Enjoy music, dancing, dining in style, theater, shopping, aerobics – the list goes on and on. You can focus on the things you want to do, whether that’s taking a walk or taking a class.

We’re more than assisted living. Cabot Cove of Largo is a vibrant senior community centered on health, nutrition, happiness, and independence – all in a fun and stimulating environment. Simply, no one compares to our quality care and services.

Amenities,/h4>
  • Living room with fireplace
  • Landscaped courtyards with walking paths
  • Private dining room
  • Spiritual services
  • Individual controlled heat and air conditioning
  • Physical therapy & exercise
  • Wireless internet in rooms
  • Free Basic Cable with Digital Boxes

Rest assured that you'll always get the help you need. Our professionally trained staff provides compassionate and discreet help, based on where you are in life.

Map of Cabot Cove of Largo