Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

Bayside Terrace (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Bayside Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Bayside Terrace

By drcamper1

My uncle has lived here for about 2 years now and I live out of town far away from him. I make the trip about 4 times a year for a week or so to see him and every time so far the staff remembers me and always treats me like family. I always leave with a feeling of comfort knowing such a caring staff is taking care of him. Thanks Bayside Terrace!!

By lsienkz

This place is great. My uncle has been living here for a few months now and really loves it. Everytime I visit the staff is beyond helpful and friendly.

By bowling222

My mother's friend has been at Bayside for over a year and loves it! The staff is caring and everyone knows her name. The residents are friendly and she loves the shopping trips! She said it feels homey.

May 31, 2017

By joan355671

Our tour of Bayside Terrace went very well. The staff was a very nice person; she was very helpful. I thought she was extremely helpful in fact. She showed us what went on. It was a nice visit. One thing about Bayside that bothered me though was that I noticed that the room where you have the 3 rooms, it was 2 units put together, and the kitchen was very small. At the end of the kitchen, there was an opening and when I opened it, it was a bathtub. That kind of turned me off.

February 15, 2017

By waltnjay

My BIL has been living st Bayside Terrace for about 4 years now. The staff is very attentive to his needs and let us know if anything happens. They had to move him to memory care unit and we have no complaints. The Doctor on site is very good, the nurses are so understanding and accommodating. His room is always clean, he's fed, bathed, watched over very good. We are pleased with every aspect of Bayside Terrace.

January 16, 2017

By Donna513416

My mother-in-law is in Bayside Terrace and very happy. I like the staff and the person in charge. Everything is good. They have activities, like walking.

January 05, 2017

By James124245

Bayside Terrace looked like a hotel that had been renovated. It had a nice feeling and homey atmosphere. When you first walk in, there is a big fireplace. The rooms were big. The staff was attentive. The dining room was a wide-open area with tables set up. The food was excellent.

November 01, 2016

By Jerry855844

Bayside Terrace was a very large place. They were close to perfect but not quite perfect. The rooms were comfortably large.

August 22, 2016

By Darla880648

Bayside Terrace was really nice and clean. People were extremely friendly, and I was really impressed. The rooms were great and very nice. Residents had their own bathrooms that were nice, big, and clean. It was an excellent place.

February 15, 2016

By Shorty1

I really like Bayside Terrace. We’re hoping to get my brother on Medicaid, but they don’t take that for the room. The experience has been very good. They’re very friendly, and they have good food. I really like this facility. The staff is very good. We had lunch there, and it was very good.

October 28, 2015

Bayside Terrace was good. The staff was great. Their dining area looked really neat and clean. They’re very capable of taking care of people.

June 29, 2015

By Cheryl110455750

I visited Bayside Terrace. The staff was very good. They were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean. Everything was pristine, and it was secured.

November 14, 2014

Bayside Terrace is nice, but I just didn’t like it as much as I like the facility I am in now. I guess the rooms looked nice, and the staff was very nice.

May 20, 2014

By Sharon83337450

Bayside Terrace doesn’t have an institutional feel, but it doesn’t have a homey feel either. It's kind of in between. They have a shuttle service, room service, beauty salon, and they are also pet friendly. I like that everyone that I saw there was very friendly.

Independent Living Reviews for Bayside Terrace

January 31, 2017

By Monica353887

Bayside was OK but a little crowded in the hallways on some of the floors. The staff was very nice. They had a salon. The dining area was OK and clean. The room was too small for my mom, but she could live there.

January 21, 2015

We visited Bayside Terrace, and it really was not what we were looking for, but it was very clean. They were very upfront and honest about transportation and things like that. They were very accommodating to their residents, and they seem to care very much about them. They took time to talk with them. The woman that works at marketing was very nice.

Memory Care Reviews for Bayside Terrace

• Independent Living Starting At: $1995/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

About Bayside Terrace

Bayside Terrace

Senior Living Designed to WOW!

When people walk through the doors of Bayside Terrace, they are instantly WOW!-ed. With both comfort and convenience in a prime location, Bayside Terrace offers independent living, assisted living and memory care, ensuring residents never have to move from the community they love, no matter how their needs change.

Each day, our residents are empowered to live life exactly how they choose. Our WOW!-worthy senior living experience ensures our resident’s lives are filled with joy, purpose, personalized care and, most of all, fun.

Independent Living

Our independent living residents lead active and engaging lives. With the choice of sitting back and relaxing or exploring everything our area offers, they never have to worry about a thing. We will take care of all the chores so you don’t have to. Spend days as you please – starting a new hobby, pursuing your passions, making new friends and creating meaningful moments.

Assisted Living

For residents who need some assistance with day-to-day tasks, we offer carefree assisted living that allows residents to live as independently as possible. Residents are free to enjoy all our community has to offer with the knowledge that our caring, passionate and dedicated staff is on-hand whenever they are needed.

Memory Care

When residents are living with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of memory loss, meaningful moments can still happen at any place, at any time. With Montessori-based Moments in Time, we celebrate those moments while creating joy and allowing residents to function at their highest level.

What We Offer:

• More than 10 different activity rooms
  • A location close to shopping, golf, museums and aquariums
  • Private apartments with emergency response systems
  • Apartments with kitchenettes and a balcony or patio
  • A game room, billiard lounge, activity room and fitness center
  • Transportation, housekeeping and laundry services
  • 24-hour care provided by a certified staff
  • Delicious chef-prepared meals daily in an intimate dining room
  • On-site library and community theater
  • Community fireplace, patio area and walking paths

At Bayside Terrace, residents are surrounded by an array of conveniences. With a location in the St. Pete and Clearwater areas, and only 20 minutes from Tampa Bay, our suburban campus provides our residents with unique opportunities.

Map of Bayside Terrace