The Goldton at St. Petersburg

Reviews of The Goldton at St. Petersburg

Assisted Living Reviews for The Goldton at St. Petersburg

June 10, 2016

By DeborahCWZIA

The rooms were OK. My mom doesn’t need anything big, so room size was fine, and they looked clean. I observed one of the staff members playing ball with one of the residents. Many other residents were in the dining room watching TV, but my understanding is they offer activities to residents. I know in memory care it was a lockdown situation. The assisted living piece was much more welcoming than the memory care. They were very nice and friendly, but it just seemed like the memory care was kind of forgotten about. The dining room wasn’t as nice.

January 23, 2016

By Reviewer118694750

It had a large yard. I like this facility a lot. It had a lot of outdoor space. It had a lot of security and it is closer to my house. They have a bird sanctuary and my dad would like that. They have nice big rooms, they were soundproof and I like that a lot. But it did not look like a home, it looked more like a nursing home. They have a barber shop. The dining areas were nice and big.

Costs for The Goldton at St. Petersburg

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About The Goldton at St. Petersburg

Imagine living life in sunny St. Petersburg at The Goldton, an upbeat and vibrant senior living retirement community. We are close to all of the places you may need or wish to visit, such as supermarkets, parks, worship venues, doctor’s offices, and local restaurants.

When you join our community as an assisted living resident, you can receive peace of mind knowing our team is ready to help. From medication administration to mobility assistance, friendly associates will be available round-the-clock with the care services you need to live an active and fulfilling lifestyle.

In memory care, individualized attention serves as the foundation of our services. With our specialized SPIRIT programming, memory care residents are given the atmosphere, programs, events, dining options and caring associates necessary to continue living life vibrantly.

We are a one-story community that possesses an ECC license. We have beautiful grounds and amenities to keep you young at heart.

Map of The Goldton at St. Petersburg