Seasons Belleair

Reviews of Seasons Belleair

Memory Care Reviews for Seasons Belleair

January 29, 2015

By caring01231

My mother has been a resident of Seasons of Belleair for six months. She has a beautiful private bedroom with handicap accessible bathroom. She likes to sit in the large recreation/dining room and look at the fountain in the pond and watch the birds. She likes all the musical programs, arts and crafts and exercise programs that are provided for residents. She especially likes the care partners who take care of her so lovingly and respectfully. I feel very confident that she is safe, content and well cared for.

January 22, 2015

By rjames

I attended the House Warming at Seasons Belleair back in November 2014 . What a wonderful place. I was given a tour of the community and was so impressed with the state of the art security and that it was a community where residents can "wander without worry". The woman that toured us stressed that their residents were able to have access to the entire one story building. They have 2 outdoor, secured courtyards and the residents have planted flowers and herbs. I am a financial advisor and have seen a few memory care communities but Seasons is the one I will now be encouraging clients and families to visit.

January 18, 2015

By JTgrandson

I went with my mom to look for a place for my grandma. Super nice place and lots of space and lots of light. My grandma likes to listen to music and they have people come in everyday and play different types of music. I know this is the kind of place where my grandma will be safe and still have lots of things to do. I can even come and have lunch or dinner with her. I give this place a high five! This is where I want my grandma to live.

So glad you liked our community JT. We have many residents whose grandchildren come to visit. They enjoy the music programs that we have daily. I look forward to meeting you and your grandmother.

January 18, 2015

By Faye2518

Seasons Belleair was the first place I toured when I started my quest to find a place for my mom. Granted she does not need to move now but I wanted to be ready when the time comes. The community is beautiful! It has all the state of the art amenities that I had been told to look for. My mom enjoys being outside so having that available is important. They have 2 secured courtyards where my mom can be outside and enjoy the weather but still be safe. Everyone I met was very caring and knowledgeable. The apartments are just the right size for someone with dementia. They have a full activity calendar plus they take their residents out to musical events and even the aquarium. I was very impressed and know that I have found the place for my mother when the time comes for her to move.

Thank you Faye for your review. We are so glad that you liked your visit to our community. Please let us know if we can help in any way. We hope to be able to give you the peace of mind that comes with moving your mother into Seasons Belleair.https://dir.caring.com/admin/moderate_reviews#

See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Seasons Belleair

Photos of Seasons Belleair

Services and Amenities of Seasons Belleair

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Seasons Belleair

Our top priority is to maintain your loved one’s independence while ensuring their complete safety. Our advanced monitoring systems allow the freedom to move about our common areas freely, while help is always just a moment. In addition, our Assisted Living Community residents have the choice to utilize our state-of-the-art call system. We use the latest technology to keep your loved one safe. As a result, these advanced features create the most independent experience possible.

Seasons Assisted Living community is a safe and secure environment where seniors can go to live a relatively independent lifestyle but also receive support with certain daily activities. These activities may include bathing, dressing, medication administration, mobility and more. Our trained staff members are on hand to help you perform these tasks safely while still respecting your independence. Seasons Assisted Living communities also provide excellent accommodations for seniors, as well as an active and social environment where seniors can meet other people in the same stage of life.

Seasons’ Communities are specially designed for those with assisted living needs and memory impairments, such as Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our top priority is to maintain your loved ones independence while ensuring his or her complete safety with our state of the art security features. A daily calendar of events provides opportunities for engagement in programs that provide exercise, socialization and entertainment. We want to fill your loved one’s day with rich, engaging and fulfilling experiences, while maintaining the routine he or she needs.

If your loved one is dealing with Alzheimer’s or Dementia, then you may find yourself taking on a “care giving” type of role. From monitoring their health, to keeping them safe, as their safety awareness is impaired, to making sure they maintain a healthy diet — this role may come with new responsibilities that you’ve never shouldered before. This is where we come in. Our care staff is available around-the-clock to meet the supportive health care needs of the residents.

Our state-of-the-art memory care assisted living communities are designed in cooperation with USF Health Byrd Alzheimer’s Institute.

Map of Seasons Belleair