Seasons Belleair

Reviews of Seasons Belleair

Memory Care Reviews for Seasons Belleair

January 29, 2015

By caring01231

My mother has been a resident of Seasons of Belleair for six months. She has a beautiful private bedroom with handicap accessible bathroom. She likes to sit in the large recreation/dining room and look at the fountain in the pond and watch the birds. She likes all the musical programs, arts and crafts and exercise programs that are provided for residents. She especially likes the care partners who take care of her so lovingly and respectfully. I feel very confident that she is safe, content and well cared for.

January 22, 2015

By rjames

I attended the House Warming at Seasons Belleair back in November 2014 . What a wonderful place. I was given a tour of the community and was so impressed with the state of the art security and that it was a community where residents can "wander without worry". The woman that toured us stressed that their residents were able to have access to the entire one story building. They have 2 outdoor, secured courtyards and the residents have planted flowers and herbs. I am a financial advisor and have seen a few memory care communities but Seasons is the one I will now be encouraging clients and families to visit.

January 18, 2015

By JTgrandson

I went with my mom to look for a place for my grandma. Super nice place and lots of space and lots of light. My grandma likes to listen to music and they have people come in everyday and play different types of music. I know this is the kind of place where my grandma will be safe and still have lots of things to do. I can even come and have lunch or dinner with her. I give this place a high five! This is where I want my grandma to live.

So glad you liked our community JT. We have many residents whose grandchildren come to visit. They enjoy the music programs that we have daily. I look forward to meeting you and your grandmother.

January 18, 2015

By Faye2518

Seasons Belleair was the first place I toured when I started my quest to find a place for my mom. Granted she does not need to move now but I wanted to be ready when the time comes. The community is beautiful! It has all the state of the art amenities that I had been told to look for. My mom enjoys being outside so having that available is important. They have 2 secured courtyards where my mom can be outside and enjoy the weather but still be safe. Everyone I met was very caring and knowledgeable. The apartments are just the right size for someone with dementia. They have a full activity calendar plus they take their residents out to musical events and even the aquarium. I was very impressed and know that I have found the place for my mother when the time comes for her to move.

Thank you Faye for your review. We are so glad that you liked your visit to our community. Please let us know if we can help in any way. We hope to be able to give you the peace of mind that comes with moving your mother into Seasons Belleair.https://dir.caring.com/admin/moderate_reviews#

See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Photos of Seasons Belleair

Services and Amenities of Seasons Belleair

About Seasons Belleair

Seasons Belleair is a senior living provider in Clearwater, Florida that offers residents Memory Care. Contact Seasons Belleair for more details on services and rates.

Map of Seasons Belleair