The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Reviews of The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

April 11, 2015

By Catherine M

My mom just was released after 3 months. If you are here for the rehab it is a good facility. My mom needed more of the skilled nursing part and it does not exist. The nursing section is understaffed and overworked. There is no response to the pulling of the cord for assistance. Wait time could be as long as 45 minutes. She fell three times while here. Contracted pneumonia twice which I asked to have someone listen to her chest after hearing a rattle and cough. Problems were reported to upper management with little to no change! If you want piece of mind for your loved one this is not the place!

March 12, 2015

By Carol106543650

My cousin is in The Villages Rehab. I like its convenience to us. The nurses are OK. The sanitation is excellent. They play bingo, cards, arts & crafts, and happy hour. They have a nice outside area where they can cook out. I eat up there, and the food is good. Everybody seems to be nice. The apartments are nice and roomy.

About The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Lady Lake, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center