The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Reviews of The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

August 21, 2017

By An Elise

The rehab and therapy department of The Villages was exceptional. The community itself was very good and the grounds were nice. My parents' only complaint was the food, and that there should be better staffing on the third shift. Other than that, everything was excellent, the therapy team, the first, and second shift people were fantastic. The CNAs, social worker, the director, and administrators were all excellent.

March 24, 2017

By flsunmom

I gave admitting nurse my husband's antibiotics. There is no record that he ever received them. The PT was excellent, I reported the antibiotic mishap to administration and didn't receive and answer. I would still have a family member go there, but keep my eye on the nursing duties.

July 26, 2015

By Jab123

The Villages Rehab will not be recommended to anyone by me, ever. While their physical therapy is good, their skilled nursing abilities are poor. My mom suffered COPD and CHF. The hospital released her without an oxygen order. I had to demand a concentrator. Once one was brought to the room I left for the night. I returned the next morning, no oxy on. The pt guy walked in at the same time, checked her oxy, it was 78 ! They completely ignored her CHF symptoms, never giving her the lasiks which she took for the previous 12 months. Moms last night there I received a call at 11 pm, saying her stats were not improving and they were calling the ambulance. I got to the hospital at 11:15, at 11:55 she was not there. I called the nurse to see if I was at the right hospital, she told me she just called the ambulance two minutes ago. She had paperwork to do before calling!! Days before I had asked that same nurse about why my mom was so sensitive to the touch. She told me to Google it. There was one nurse on third, Sam who gave my mom excellent care, and is in the right job for the right reasons.

April 11, 2015

By Catherine M

My mom just was released after 3 months. If you are here for the rehab it is a good facility. My mom needed more of the skilled nursing part and it does not exist. The nursing section is understaffed and overworked. There is no response to the pulling of the cord for assistance. Wait time could be as long as 45 minutes. She fell three times while here. Contracted pneumonia twice which I asked to have someone listen to her chest after hearing a rattle and cough. Problems were reported to upper management with little to no change! If you want piece of mind for your loved one this is not the place!

March 12, 2015

By Carol106543650

My cousin is in The Villages Rehab. I like its convenience to us. The nurses are OK. The sanitation is excellent. They play bingo, cards, arts & crafts, and happy hour. They have a nice outside area where they can cook out. I eat up there, and the food is good. Everybody seems to be nice. The apartments are nice and roomy.

Services and Amenities of The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center

The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Lady Lake, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Villages Rehab & Nursing Center