HarborChase of Villages Crossing

Reviews of HarborChase of Villages Crossing

Assisted Living Reviews for HarborChase of Villages Crossing

May 10, 2016

By ChessFWBVN

We went to HarborChase for my brother-in-law and liked it. It was exceptional, convenient, and would have been the first choice. The programs for patients were very good. The meal plans and the meals themselves, the general support, the nature, and the size of the rooms were attractive.

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We sincerely appreciate the kind words and glowing review. We’re glad that you decided to visit our community and that you noticed our convenient location, spacious apartments and supportive services. We’re also pleased that you singled out our Chef’s Fare Dining Program. Every day, our residents enjoy wonderful chef-prepared meals in a variety of dining venues. Again, we appreciate the review and hope that you come by for another visit soon.

December 29, 2015

By Anonymous Visitor1

I had a visit at HarborChase of Villages Crossing and had lunch. It was very nice. The girl that met us there was very nice and showed us their different apartments. Overall, the place has a nice atmosphere.

October 28, 2015

I did not get an official tour of HarborChase, because the marketing person was gone by the time I went over there. However, I did have a wonderful person who happened to be the chef for the place. He took me over to see the memory-care part of the facility. He didn't have to do it, but it was very kind of him to do that. HarborChase seemed like a very nice facility. The assisted living would be 5 and the memory care would be between 3 and 4. Their rooms were very small, and there were not much storage or closet space. It did not have an apartment-like look to it. It was just a bedroom, a bathroom, and closet space. However, the dining area was fabulous. The dining area looked very nice.

July 12, 2015

By Todd5

I visited Harbor Chase of the Villages, and it was a very nice place, just very expensive. The rooms and apartments were very nice. It's a pretty new facility. The residents looked happy and busy. Overall, it's a very nice place.

June 29, 2015

By Carol91325350

HarborChase was very nice, but it was a little bit more glitzy, and that's not my mother. She is 87, and she is more down to earth. However, the dining room was pretty. It was a beautiful place if you're more self-sufficient, and it looked very nice, but it was not what we're looking for. We were looking for more of a homey-feeling type facility, but I didn't get that feeling there. It was a pretty facility, but it was not a homey feeling.

April 27, 2015

I love HarborChase. They were the sweetest people. They have ice cream parlors and a wine bar; they have it all. But for us, it came down to cost as they are about 1000 dollars more money, and we couldn’t afford it. The staff who showed us around was topnotch. She was amazing. The rooms were very nice. They have a top floor and lower floor and a huge dining room. They have some rooms with a little patio on them. It was very nice, but we couldn’t afford it.

February 11, 2015

We went to HarborChase. That was a very nice place, and the food was very good. We didn't have lunch, but they had a wine and cheese party as entertainment for the residents. We met some of the residents, and it was lovely. Everybody was nice. But we felt that the residents were too young for her. It is a very nice place. We did get a chance to see the rooms there, and they were lovely. The rooms were really nice with its own bathroom and kitchenette.

January 18, 2015

By Mary E.1

Very receptive people at Harbor Chase of Villages Crossing, very clean, very nice staff. All they had were one-bedroom apartments, and those were a little high for what my mother can afford. I didn't try the food, but I met the chef, and he was really nice. They have an open oven which is very unique, and they have a private dining room where you could eat with your family and have a party.

November 11, 2014

My husband is a resident in HarborChase. The facility is new; they’ve only been open since February. The people who take care of the residents are very caring, and it’s only 2 minutes from my house. It’s right across the street from the hospital. Everything is clean and very well kept. The food is very good. I only go in the afternoon but they have exercises, mind games, and parties. He would rather be home, but he’s fine.

Thank you for the great rating! We are grateful that your husband is a part of our family. Jenny Phillips Executive Director It is my pleasure to provide delicious and nutritious meals for your husband! Mark Holmes Director of Hospitality My goal is to enrich your husband’s life with activities, classes and clubs every day! Thank you for sharing your happiness! Andrea Garcia Director of Life Enrichment

April 11, 2014

By Susi L.

I visited Harbor Chase Villages, and I planned to move there by the end of April. It was very new and just opened up last week. I liked the idea that it was very near where we live now. The people that I talked to were in the administrative area and not in the area of care. I looked at several rooms there. They were small but big enough for me. They had a kitchen, a living room, and a bedroom. I had tried some of the foods, and they were very good. They had a schedule of activities, but I had not seen them.

Memory Care Reviews for HarborChase of Villages Crossing

Costs for HarborChase of Villages Crossing

Photos of HarborChase of Villages Crossing

Services and Amenities of HarborChase of Villages Crossing

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: ECC

About HarborChase of Villages Crossing

HarborChase of Villages Crossing is designed to suit the needs of a new generation of seniors. It features 96 spacious apartments in a safe and secure neighborhood environment. The technology and business center will keep seniors in touch with family and friends while our exceptional dining menu will tempt any discerning palette. Our Life Enrichment program ensures our residents always have something to do, with a plethora of daily activities and outings. With a state-of-the-art wellness center central to the community, our residents can stay healthy and active.

Our community has an ECC License to ensure that our residents can age in place.

Map of HarborChase of Villages Crossing