Eustis Senior Care

Reviews of Eustis Senior Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Eustis Senior Care

June 28, 2016

By Neil881216

Eustis Senior Care was really nice and in the country. They had several different types of rooms based on availability and budget.
Thank you for the nice comment. We are within walking distance to the Eustis Library, bank, post office , park,Eustis pool, lake and quaint stores in downtown Eustis. Here at Eustis Senior Care , we try to accommodate your needs being mindful of your resources. We are able to apply for Medicaid and VA benefits if applicable. Our facility does not look fancy but we do the best care that we can possibly give. Pls. visit us at eustisseniorcare.com or call Rhea at 352-551-5307 for any inquiries.

June 10, 2016

By William785283

We’ve placed my grandmother in Eustis Senior Care. It’s small, which was good for us. The staff was very caring. It was much more personable than the bigger facilities. It’s run by a couple of nurses, and they’re pretty much self-sufficient as opposed to some of the places we’ve seen that want you to do a lot of the work every time there’s a doctor’s appointment. They agreed to care for her the way we were caring for her, and she had unique activities compared to some of the other residents. That worked out very well, and it was just a good fit for us. Everything is customized depending on what they need because it’s small with only 30 residents. My grandma likes to walk, so they take her on walks around the neighborhood. She enjoys the food, and so far, it’s been very good and affordable, so you get good care at an affordable price, which is really hard to find.

Thank you for appreciating what we do at Eustis Senior Care Assisted Living. We continually strive to do the best possible care at affordable prices. Please come by and visit us at eustisseniorcare.com or call Rhea, RN at 352-551-5307.

September 26, 2013

By Ellen14

Eustis Senior Care sent me deceitful information. They sent me a much exaggerated floor plan and I when I got there I couldn't barely turn around in the living room. She said there were plenty of storage place in the attic and when my son reached out and pulled the stairs down, it got a place full of installation. I didn't appreciate that.

Costs for Eustis Senior Care

• Pharma

• Staff Patient Ratio: 15 1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Eustis Senior Care

Owned and operated by registered nurses so our clients are very well taken cared of.

Able to take care of clients with diabetes as long as they do not take insulin.

Map of Eustis Senior Care