Village Veranda at Lady Lake Lady Lake, FL

Reviews of Village Veranda at Lady Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for Village Veranda at Lady Lake

August 24, 2021

By jan Doyle

My mother in law was living at another community and it did not go well. She moved into village veranda recently and couldn’t be happier. they are attentive to our families calls and her needs. The staff is genuine and treats her like family. We love that she doesn’t call us with complaints anymore!! Glad we made the move!

March 10, 2021

By C.B.

I moved my mother to Village Veranda at Lady Lake. The building was lovely, she was there on December 10th, she had a blood clot in her leg, and she went to the hospital, and a week later she passed away. The nurses' aides there were very nice, and much, much better than the ones at the other place she was in. The nurse, however, because of her negligence, did not recognize that my mother had a blood clot in her leg. When I went to visit her, she had excruciating pain at 7 am, and the nurse's reaction was to give her an aspirin, although that wasn't entirely wrong, it was completely, glaringly evident that she had a blood clot, her foot was like a basketball. Consequently, they missed a major thing. The care is nice, but I can't say much for the medical professionals handing out the medication because she missed it completely. The rooms were very nice, the food was mediocre.

March 07, 2021

By Reviewer#AT0205

I toured the Village Veranda at Lady Lake. They have all kinds of activities: arts and crafts, a gym, and a walking club. They also have transportation to a pool next door. The staff is excellent. There was no one eating in the dining area, since it was after lunch was over.

February 27, 2020

By SS

My mother-in-law has moved into Village Veranda at Lady Lake. It's very nice, new, and clean and we've been very happy so far. Whenever there's an issue, we talk to them, and they would call us back. The food is great, and her room is beautiful. They have activities and the staff is very nice, but they're understaffed. I'm a little concerned with the number of people working there.

October 10, 2019

By Joanne

Village Veranda at Lady Lake was very nice and new. It was nicely done and very clean. The only thing is the location for me. However, everything was nice, and the tour was good. We saw a one-bedroom and two-bedroom. The lady who showed us the place was very professional and very nice. She was very good. The building was beautiful, and the apartments were nice. They had an indoor pool, which was nice.

Memory Care Reviews for Village Veranda at Lady Lake

Costs for Village Veranda at Lady Lake

Photos of Village Veranda at Lady Lake

Services and Amenities of Village Veranda at Lady Lake

• Fee Structure Extra: $1500 Community Fee; Pet Fee Is $500

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

About Village Veranda at Lady Lake

Village Veranda is a unique assisted living residence that encourages an active lifestyle and daily fun for seniors. Our activities, amenities and services promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle. We also offer onsite therapies and transportation to medical appointments and care. The entire Village Veranda team is dedicated to providing personalized care so you can enjoy all that life has to offer.

Staying active, nurturing friendships and caring for your health is living your best life. Village Veranda combines the comforts of home and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a compassionate, around-the-clock staff is fully committed to serving resident needs. Best of all, residents enjoy onsite activities every day and frequent outings to local events, shopping, entertainment, and more.

Caring for a loved one living with memory loss can be overwhelming — physically, emotionally and mentally. By reaching out for help, it’s common to feel a sense of guilt or doubt. When you can no longer manage alone, it can be comforting to discover a setting with trained and caring staff. Our team has been trained in programing with intention building on quality of life through everyday activities in a meaningful way.

Village Veranda programs are individually customized to encompass the core ideas of family, comfort and new experiences, with the intent of becoming an “extended-family” for your loved ones. We are committed to providing an environment that is compassionate and caring; a place where individuality and belonging coexist.

AMENITIES & SERVICES

• Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
  • Professional care team who customizes a detailed plan to meet medical, physical and social needs
  • Full-time Activity Director creates engaging live entertainment, off-site outings and group activities
  • 3 nutritionally balanced meals a day served restaurant-style in our dining room
  • Weekly housekeeping, including linen laundering and change and beds made daily
  • Professional and trained clinical staff available 24-hours a day
  • Theater
  • Spacious public areas and beautifully landscaped courtyard
  • Transportation to physician appointments
  • Transportation to activities
  • On-site Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Utilities and cable
  • Craft room
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi
  • Pet Friendly
  • Billiards table and shuffleboard table
  • Library

When care is your concern, you and your loved ones are able to live worry-free, with the confidence that our 24/7 staff is there to help in times of need. Every effort has been made to make Village Veranda a place where you feel comfortable and secure.

Map of Village Veranda at Lady Lake