Hover Manor Senior Apartments
Offers Independent Living
Reviews of Hover Manor Senior Apartments
Independent Living Reviews for Hover Manor Senior Apartments
October 15, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
November 24, 2016
I visited this facility
About Hover Manor Senior Apartments
Hover Manor Independent Senior Residence is centrally-located on the historical Hover Family property and offers compassionate support in a comfortable and stimulating environment. We offer safe and sunny one-bedroom apartments with superior amenities for a lot less money.
- Each apartment features a living room and dining area, kitchen with appliances, full bathroom and spacious bedroom with large picture windows and ample storage, its own individually controlled thermostat and emergency pull cord system.
- Professional dining services are provided in our Sylvan Cafe and participation in our monthly meal plan is mandatory for all Manor residents.
- Activities such as our Educational Speaker Series, clubs and interest groups, outings, Wii Bowling and celebrations are scheduled through our award-winning Wellness Center. We have fitness equipment with personalized instruction by a certified exercise specialist.
- Our Hover at Home program provides non-nursing services such as companion visits, pet care, meal preparation, laundry and housekeeping and medication reminders for a nominal fee.
- We also offer van transportation in Longmont to local businesses and for your medical-related appointments.
- Cats and dogs under 20lbs are welcome.
- Hover Manor also accepts HUD vouchers.
As one of the first retirement communities in Longmont, we pioneered unique, individualized services that are now the standard in senior living.