Brookdale Longmont

Reviews of Brookdale Longmont

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Longmont

November 29, 2015

By Caring daughter-in-law1

Brookdale Longmont is small and more community-like, like a little family, and they're very friendly. The rooms are individual with a studios to one-bedroom to two-bedrooms available with their own private bath. They're like little apartments. My father-in-law likes the food. We went there on the second day, and they invited us to have lunch with them, and the food was really good. Their dining area is like a restaurant with square tables with four chairs, tablecloths, China glasses, and silverware; it's very nice. They do puzzles, go on trips, like country rides, and they bring people from the outside community in. They even have a fire department there that had breakfast with them one morning. They do everything. I like the home-like environment.

September 12, 2015

By Deb31

I liked the people at Brookdale immensely. I liked the nurse -- she was wonderful -- and everybody I met was great. I had actually kind of decided this is where I wanted her to go, but my husband thought that it might be small in terms of the population. It was a little more institutional in its feel, rather than homey. It was a separate fee for each kind of care they provided. They had a lot of activities and stuff; it just was a lot smaller. They only have 30 rooms and between 25 and 30 residents. We thought that it was just small, and what if mom doesn't find somebody she likes?

October 16, 2014

I visited Sterling House about 2 years ago. My mom and I both went. It just didn’t seem appropriate at that time. I found the room quite noisy because it has wooden chairs and no carpeting on the floor; that’s very irritating to my mother.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. Your feedback is always considered and appreciated!

October 12, 2012

By 027

The staff was friendly. They offered a variety of care options which would suit my mom. They had different areas for each condition, for example the hospice wing was separate from the assisted living wing. It was very difficult to be a part of the decision making when it comes to placing a family member in an assisted living facility. The staff seemed to be aware of this feeling and were trying their best to put us at ease. I was happy overall with the facility, however I wanted to still look around to see what was available elsewhere. This facility is quite expensive, but we knew this was going to be a costly choice no matter what.

Photos of Brookdale Longmont

• Low Salt

• Spanish

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale Longmont

Brookdale Longmont provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Longmont