Sunrise of Boulder

Reviews of Sunrise of Boulder

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Boulder

October 30, 2015

By Paula114039250

My mom was moved two months ago to Sunrise of Boulder. The size of the rooms is nice. The facility was just recently updated to have new paint and carpet. It’s very attractive; the grounds are really nice. It has walking paths on the property; you can go sit outside. Everybody is very friendly and always refers to the residents by their first name. They recognize me when I go in also. I’ve only had a bite or two of stuff here and there, but the food seems very good, and my mom seems to like it. I know that they have guest speakers come in and talk about travel and different things, but they have art classes and sing-alongs. I know that they did an ice cream social not too long ago, flower arranging, lots of exercise classes, and cooking classes there.

May 27, 2015

We placed our stepfather at Sunrise of Boulder. We are very pleased with it. He is very comfortable there. It took a while for the adjustment and to establish exactly what he needed in terms of medical care, but it is working out very well for him right now.

April 30, 2015

Sunrise was very informative. It was a good tour. I got the information that I needed. They took me around to some rooms, and it all appeared nice. The girl who took me around was nice. It was a quick visit.

April 27, 2015

By Barbara106065050

The staff was very nice, very hospitable, and very helpful at Sunrise of Boulder. The rooms and apartments were also very nice. The dining room was very lovely, and it smelled good.

March 25, 2015

Sunrise of Boulder was similar to the others, but it was too spread out. The staff was fine. It was more expensive.

March 23, 2015

Sunrise of Boulder was very nice. They had open spaces for wheelchairs, so that my girlfriend after her surgery on two knees would be able to play cards and do other things in the game room and the library. There was a lot of space for her to be involved with the activities. It was pet accessible, and she could take her pet along. It had courtyards that you could let the pet out in, and they're fenced in.

February 26, 2014

By Liz22

Sunrise is expensive. Sanitation was average. The staff was average. The rooms were average, not that great, not a lot of sunlight.

September 30, 2013

By Stella3

My husband has been at Sunrise of Boulder for a year and a half now. I really like the place for him. The caregivers are very nice. He is a little bit picky about his food and he said he didn't like it, but otherwise they are really taking very good care of him. I don't have anything bad to say about this facility.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Boulder