Hillcrest of Loveland

Reviews of Hillcrest of Loveland

Assisted Living Reviews for Hillcrest of Loveland

August 24, 2016

By Roger640166

Hillcrest of Loveland is excellent. We moved my mother there. We like everything about it, and it's very nice. The ambiance is great. The rooms are excellent; they're just the right size. The meals are excellent and very good. The security is very good as well. The activities are very good. It is a very good value and is just right for our budget at about $2,700 per month.

November 23, 2014

I thought Hillcrest of Loveland was a nice facility. It is more of like an apartment complex. It looked pretty clean. The staff was really friendly. The rooms were nice and appropriately sized. Their dining room looked pretty nice. I thought it was a restaurant style. I would recommend it.

Independent Living Reviews for Hillcrest of Loveland

January 05, 2017

By jcummingsids@gmail.com

My mother lived in an independent living apartment at Hillcrest for several years. She enjoyed her privacy but also the ability to eat meals in a lovely diningroom setting with excellent food and participate in activities as she wanted. Always in a safe and caring environment. I am so appreciative of the Hillcrest facility and staff who were always so caring and were excellent in the way they interacted with my mom, who is not a very social outgoing person. I cannot say enough good things about this facility and would recommend it 100%.
Thank you for your kind words. We’re so pleased to hear your mother is having such a positive experience at Hillcrest. As part of our company purpose, we strive to exceed the quality, service and care expectations of those we serve. We appreciate hearing that she is enjoying the dining and activities offerings, and that she feels warmly embraced and cared for by our associates. We're happy to be of service to you both!

November 24, 2016

By Kim857314

Hillcrest of Loveland's dining area was very nice, and it was nice that they had hours from 11:00 to 1:00 so you got to choose when you wanted to go eat. It was very open, and they're close to the mountains so it's really pretty. The staff was wonderful, caring, and nice. They said they don't hire people with experience, but they hire them according to how close they were to their grandparents and older people and how they are one on one with them. They were wonderful. They have activities that my mother's really interested in. The older people were very nice, and it seemed like a good place to meet someone. It's not too big and not too small. We're very happy. They just can't wait to meet my mom, and they were really sweet to me. There's a caregiver lady who takes care of medications for independent people who can go to assisted living. She's really nice.
Thank you for your kind words. We’re so pleased to hear you had such a positive experience at Hillcrest of Loveland. As part of our company purpose, we strive to exceed the quality, service and care expectations of those we serve. We look forward to having the opportunity to care for your mom and provide her the services and programs to enhance her lifestyle. Thank you for sharing your experience.

August 23, 2016

By Very satisfied family member of 6 year resident

Hillcrest is an exceptional facility. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is just delightful! We have worked with Jean, the director, and she is very caring and concerned. The residents have activities to choose from daily. Meals are varied and well-prepared. I would highly recommend this facility to any family searching for quality care for their loved ones.

February 21, 2016

By Sue120288650

I visited Hillcrest of Loveland for my parents. It was a nice facility that offered comparable services. It wasn’t as new as the other facility I saw, but it would have been very adequate. The rooms were smaller and not as new as what my parents have now.

September 12, 2014

The Hillcrest seems very nice. I looked at an independent living room that was vacant. We peeked into an assisted living, and then we also walked over to the memory care unit. The room that I saw seemed very clean. There were none of the weird smells which you sometimes can get. It was well-lit. There was a calendar on the wall that had a ton of activities, more stuff than you could even keep up with. The person I met with to help us tour the area was very pleasant. The residents were very nice and were all very friendly to us. They do a good job of keeping the residents active and involved. We would have been satisfied with Hillcrest.

Costs for Hillcrest of Loveland

Photos of Hillcrest of Loveland

Services and Amenities of Hillcrest of Loveland

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: New Choice Waiver Not Accepted Medicaid Not Accepted

About Hillcrest of Loveland

Conveniently located within a residential neighborhood near the center of Historic Loveland Colorado, Hillcrest of Loveland provides exceptional senior living in a warm, comfortable setting that provides for residents' needs that change over time. Hillcrest is nestled at the base of the foothills of Colorado's front range 50 miles north of Denver and 14 miles south of Fort Collins. We have easy access to shops, restaurants, churches, synagogues and an array of medical services - all that Loveland has to offer.

Loveland senior living at Hillcrest is as active and carefree as you desire. You can choose from a variety of social and educational opportunities while enjoying our service-enriched lifestyle. Whether you prefer a spacious well-appointed apartment home or require the additional support of assisted living or specialized memory care, our team of dedicated associates is committed to enriching your life and providing a warm, friendly environment with the finest services and amenities. We provide the most attentive support and care and everything to make you feel at home.

Independent Living Plus community (standard amenities plus Additional Daily Meal, Weekly Housekeeping, Weekly Linen and Personal Laundry) - Purpose built in an old historic building - Located near the center of Loveland - Some apartments have beautiful marble fireplaces

Map of Hillcrest of Loveland