Hillcrest of Loveland

Reviews of Hillcrest of Loveland

Assisted Living Reviews for Hillcrest of Loveland

December 06, 2017

By Debbie

Hillcrest was a very nice place, but the room they have ope was too big for my mother. It was clean and good. They had a dining room and theater. They could work out, watch movies, and do crafts.

May 30, 2017

By pam470417

Hillcrest of Loveland was OK, but it wasn’t very homey or welcoming. It was very stark. It kind of looked like a hospital ward more than an assisted living home. They offered a bunch of activities.

As one of our core principles, we embrace open communications. Thank you for your candid feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed learning about Hillcrest’s full calendar of activities that keep our residents engaged, active and on-the-go!

February 03, 2017

By Not an honest organiztion.

Be careful what they tell you about room availability and the options to move from one care level to another. In November they told my Mom they had a room for her and a few days before the move they called and said the room would not be available for a few more weeks. A day later they called and told her it was available again. We moved her to independent plus and they indicated that if we decided she needed assisted living it would be no problem to move her to that level and that she was first on the list. In January she was hospitalized and we called to ask if we could move her to assisted living when she was released. They told us sorry she is 3rd on the list but could accommodate her in an assisted living space that shares a bathroom and bedroom with another resident. Needless to say we are not taking this option and are moving her to a different facility. We were also told that because we didn't give 30 days notice we would be required to pay for 30 days of rent. All along they have been sketchy about room availability and they way they communicate has not been honest. Unless you know specifically the care you need and move directly to that level, I would not recommend this facility. This entire process cost us an extra $5,000 considering the $2,000 deposit we had to pay along with the extra month of rent.

We believe in accountability at MBK Senior Living and building on our customer trust and loyalty by delivering on our promises. We are sorry to hear your experience fell short of expectations – yours and ours. We appreciate your candid comments, and will strive to continuously improve our communication of details and information with families and residents.

November 01, 2016

By Elayne047316

We loved Hillcrest of Loveland, and we're happy with what we saw. I thought everything was very clean, pleasant, and attractive. What we really liked about was that it wasn't too big. The people who worked there are so nice, and they make you feel welcome. They have transportation to church.

How wonderful to hear! We’re happy to hear that Hillcrest and our associates made such a positive impression on you. It is our pursuit as a senior living provider to be the top choice in each of the markets we serve. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you further.

August 24, 2016

By Roger640166

Hillcrest of Loveland is excellent. We moved my mother there. We like everything about it, and it's very nice. The ambiance is great. The rooms are excellent; they're just the right size. The meals are excellent and very good. The security is very good as well. The activities are very good. It is a very good value and is just right for our budget at about $2,700 per month.

November 23, 2014

I thought Hillcrest of Loveland was a nice facility. It is more of like an apartment complex. It looked pretty clean. The staff was really friendly. The rooms were nice and appropriately sized. Their dining room looked pretty nice. I thought it was a restaurant style. I would recommend it.

Independent Living Reviews for Hillcrest of Loveland

January 24, 2018

By TeachMoJoy

After losing a husband and moving 1000 miles from where she had been for the last 60 something years, this new home has been perfect for my mom. She is very happy with her living accommodations, new friends, new purpose, new routines . . . She has a beautiful apartment in a beautiful setting with a full kitchen, private laundry, onsite exercise classes, and loads of other activities and opportunities.

As one of our core principles, we embrace open communications. Thank you for yours! We appreciate hearing that our community and dedicated associates have provided your mother with such a wonderful experience. Thank you for your kind words about Hillcrest we're happy to be of service; and so pleased she is enjoying the inviting environment, numerous amenities and variety of activities and social opportunities.

January 22, 2018

By Joseph (Joe)

This community has the warmest welcoming entrance that I have ever seen. The front desk clerk greeted me with a genuine smile and was very friendly. SPECTACULAR views of the Rockies. The apartments are large with upgraded kitchens, large windows and sliding glass doors that lead out on to a balcony. Staff is friendly and community was spotless. I would rate this community a strong 5 stars.

August 22, 2017

By friendofstaff

Other

Upon entering The Hillcrest I could tell it was a place I would want my grandma to live. Staff was extra friendly. The building smelled wonderful and looked immaculate. The menu looked appealing as well as the event calendar. I was impressed with the independent apartments because they felt like actual homes instead of being facility like.

How wonderful to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome your Grandma home to Hillcrest. We appreciate hearing that you enjoyed the atmosphere, dining options, event calendar and that overall you felt at home in our community.

March 27, 2017

By Paul575421

We are moving into Hillcrest of Loveland. It just seemed like a very comfortable atmosphere, and the rooms are more to our liking. We also have some positive feedback from a dear friend of ours who had stayed there. They have a nice dining hall, it seemed like a good staff, and there is an exercise room that I will probably make use of. It just seemed to be our place in terms of the people and what we were experiencing. The people are very open and very friendly. For me, the food is good.

How wonderful to hear! We’re grateful that Hillcrest of Loveland has met your needs and that you'll soon be calling our community home. It is our pursuit as a senior living provider to be the top choice in each of the markets we serve. We're thrilled to hear you felt the community offered a very comfortable atmosphere, nice dining room and that the residents and staff were friendly. Thank you for choosing Hillcrest of Loveland; we truly look forward to serving you!

January 05, 2017

By jcummingsids@gmail.com

My mother lived in an independent living apartment at Hillcrest for several years. She enjoyed her privacy but also the ability to eat meals in a lovely diningroom setting with excellent food and participate in activities as she wanted. Always in a safe and caring environment. I am so appreciative of the Hillcrest facility and staff who were always so caring and were excellent in the way they interacted with my mom, who is not a very social outgoing person. I cannot say enough good things about this facility and would recommend it 100%.

Thank you for your kind words. We’re so pleased to hear your mother is having such a positive experience at Hillcrest. As part of our company purpose, we strive to exceed the quality, service and care expectations of those we serve. We appreciate hearing that she is enjoying the dining and activities offerings, and that she feels warmly embraced and cared for by our associates. We're happy to be of service to you both!

November 24, 2016

By Kim857314

Hillcrest of Loveland's dining area was very nice, and it was nice that they had hours from 11:00 to 1:00 so you got to choose when you wanted to go eat. It was very open, and they're close to the mountains so it's really pretty. The staff was wonderful, caring, and nice. They said they don't hire people with experience, but they hire them according to how close they were to their grandparents and older people and how they are one on one with them. They were wonderful. They have activities that my mother's really interested in. The older people were very nice, and it seemed like a good place to meet someone. It's not too big and not too small. We're very happy. They just can't wait to meet my mom, and they were really sweet to me. There's a caregiver lady who takes care of medications for independent people who can go to assisted living. She's really nice.

Thank you for your kind words. We’re so pleased to hear you had such a positive experience at Hillcrest of Loveland. As part of our company purpose, we strive to exceed the quality, service and care expectations of those we serve. We look forward to having the opportunity to care for your mom and provide her the services and programs to enhance her lifestyle. Thank you for sharing your experience.

August 23, 2016

By Very satisfied family member of 6 year resident

Hillcrest is an exceptional facility. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is just delightful! We have worked with Jean, the director, and she is very caring and concerned. The residents have activities to choose from daily. Meals are varied and well-prepared. I would highly recommend this facility to any family searching for quality care for their loved ones.

February 21, 2016

By Sue120288650

I visited Hillcrest of Loveland for my parents. It was a nice facility that offered comparable services. It wasn’t as new as the other facility I saw, but it would have been very adequate. The rooms were smaller and not as new as what my parents have now.

September 12, 2014

The Hillcrest seems very nice. I looked at an independent living room that was vacant. We peeked into an assisted living, and then we also walked over to the memory care unit. The room that I saw seemed very clean. There were none of the weird smells which you sometimes can get. It was well-lit. There was a calendar on the wall that had a ton of activities, more stuff than you could even keep up with. The person I met with to help us tour the area was very pleasant. The residents were very nice and were all very friendly to us. They do a good job of keeping the residents active and involved. We would have been satisfied with Hillcrest.

Costs for Hillcrest of Loveland

Photos of Hillcrest of Loveland

Services and Amenities of Hillcrest of Loveland

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: No

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Guidance Extra: New Choice Waiver Not Accepted Medicaid Not Accepted

• Pets: Yes

About Hillcrest of Loveland

Conveniently located within a residential neighborhood near the center of Historic Loveland Colorado, Hillcrest of Loveland provides exceptional senior living in a warm, comfortable setting that provides for residents' needs that change over time. Hillcrest is nestled at the base of the foothills of Colorado's front range 50 miles north of Denver and 14 miles south of Fort Collins. We have easy access to shops, restaurants, churches, synagogues and an array of medical services - all that Loveland has to offer.

Loveland senior living at Hillcrest is as active and carefree as you desire. You can choose from a variety of social and educational opportunities while enjoying our service-enriched lifestyle. Whether you prefer a spacious well-appointed apartment home or require the additional support of assisted living or specialized memory care, our team of dedicated associates is committed to enriching your life and providing a warm, friendly environment with the finest services and amenities. We provide the most attentive support and care and everything to make you feel at home.

Independent Living Plus community (standard amenities plus Additional Daily Meal, Weekly Housekeeping, Weekly Linen and Personal Laundry) - Purpose built in an old historic building - Located near the center of Loveland - Some apartments have beautiful marble fireplaces

Map of Hillcrest of Loveland