Braddock Glen

Offers Assisted Living and Adult Day Care

4027 Olley Lane, Fairfax, VA 22032
Braddock Glen (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 223 days

Please ask about our special incentives!

Reviews of Braddock Glen

Assisted Living Reviews for Braddock Glen

April 01, 2014

My uncle is in Braddock Glen, and he seems to be doing well. Everything seems to be on the up-and-up. The facility is beautiful. The staff seems very nice and friendly. They did a nice assessment of my uncle in deciding that he is a good candidate. Since he is the one living there, we want to be sure that it is something he likes, and they make it reasonably easy for us to do. It is very close to where I live, so it is easy to go and visit. When we visit Uncle Tommy, he seems to like it very much. He does complain a little bit about the food, but I don't know if there's anything that can be done about that. I know that it is just a matter of taste, and he is very picky with what he eats. So far, I am very happy with it.

February 28, 2014

By Janice29

I think the Braddock Glen community is excellent in terms of the care that they are providing the residents. I think every staff member is very caring and they are extremely knowledgeable. The facility is clean and the grounds were wonderful. The rooms were wonderful too. The problem is that they don't think it’s the right facility for my mother-in-law because it’s more independent living with assisted living. I would highly recommend this facility. If you are looking for plain assisted living and you don’t need extra care, this facility is the best option for your money.

January 29, 2014

By Tina19

Mom was at Braddock Glen before we moved her into another facility. She was there from 2006 to 2013. I really didn't want to take her out of there, but we had no choice because she needed more care. The nurses gotten to know her and they were like family. The food was excellent. The facility was so clean and so well taken care of the day we left. It looked the same as it was when we moved in. There were no scratches on the walls or anything. They kept everything up and it was beautiful. They have a lot of things that they do. They have exercises in the morning. They do have halls that the residents can walk. They also have people come in and sing. They really are great. They do so many nice things.

October 25, 2013

I completely love Braddock Glen. I like this facility because it's small and it had a comfortable feeling. It didn't look like fancy luxury hotel and it felt almost like country home. This probably would have been my number 1, but the thing is they don't accept people who need more care. Like for example when a resident is incontinent already, they don't accept that. They are like a level 1 assisted living.

June 26, 2013

By Jeanette7

It was a very nice facility. They have clean studio type apartments. They have several activities. They have excellent food and the staff was very helpful. They were pretty good.

February 17, 2013

By Diane Ham Fullerton

My father is 101. He has a one bedroom and is able to get around with his 4 wheel walker. He loves it here and has been here for 2 years. The staff is caring, responsive and very free with the hugs. The housekeeping is clean, deligent and very interactive with the residents. The food is good and I cannot even convey how great the entertainment and parties, etc. are. They keep the residents interested and engaged in the other residents. I am a very "hands on" daughter because my father means the world to me. I am over there at least a couple times a weeks. Thank God for Braddock Glenn. They are the best in the area and I have certainly done my thorough research.

January 11, 2011

By cris1

My mother has been in Braddock Glen for about a year now and we could not be more pleased. The facility is always immaculate and warm and welcoming with great staff who go out of their way to check on and help anyone who needs it. There is no smell when you walk in, the medical staff is very helpful and caring. The receptionist is so fun and full of life she perks up any day for the residents and makes them feel glad to be cared about. We were concerned about mother being in Assisted Living and now consider it her home away from home. The parties they have for the residents are wonderful and everyone enjoys them. For me and mother, Braddock Glen could not have come to us at a better time in her life and we are so grateful.

February 27, 2010

By FamilyMember

I moved my mother to Braddock Glen because it seemed, at first, clean and safe. The food is quite good and the other residents seem pleasant. But over time I've discovered that they refuse to provide some of the services advertised on their website. When I asked, I found the management and staff to be unresponsive and sometimes quite nasty saying that they don't have to provide these services.

We take your comment very seriously. The safety and well-being of our residents is our top priority. Please contact us at Information@SunriseSeniorLiving.com with further details. Thanks, The Sunrise Team

Adult Day Care Reviews for Braddock Glen