Twin Rivers Senior Living

Reviews of Twin Rivers Senior Living

Independent Living Reviews for Twin Rivers Senior Living

November 23, 2013

By Susie6

Twin Rivers was my favorite. That's the only one I visited actually. I did see their apartments and their price was reasonable. I like best the people I dealt with. They were friendly and outgoing. I even had gone to a couple of parties at that facility. Overall, I was very impressed with it.

September 23, 2011

By Michael F.

Although not quite as affordable as most retirement communities, the beauty and location of this retirement community is well worth the extra money. It is very close to shops and restaurants, which makes it easy for the clients to walk there without the need of staff supervision. The rooms are also very large with a beautiful view of the surrounding area. I highly recommend Twin Rivers.

Services and Amenities of Twin Rivers Senior Living

• Detached Homes

• Hiking Trails
  • Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Twin Rivers Senior Living

Twin Rivers is a luxury, independent-living, senior community located in the heart of Richardson, Texas. It is conveniently located, within easy walking distance, to dozens of shops and restaurants. Our quality, services are second to none; and our prices will surprise you.

Map of Twin Rivers Senior Living