Tender Loving Care Assisted Living Home

Tender Loving Care Assisted Living Home (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Tender Loving Care Assisted Living Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Tender Loving Care Assisted Living Home

January 17, 2015

House Of Tender Loving Care is the place I visited where they allow the residents to drink. They also allow them to leave the facility -- which most of them don't -- but they can come back whenever they want to, provided that it is not too late. I don't think there was any monitoring of the patients. There was no care in the rooms. The furniture was old. The house smelled old. The dining room was an old table with mixed-match chairs. The kitchen was clean. It was dark in there. It was not very inviting. They need to remodel the home.

August 28, 2012

By moody tonsa

Tender Loving Care Haven is an assisted living facility which I frequently visit to meet my mother in law. The interior foyer is fresh and bright with a very nice decor and furnishings. Interior rooms all have plenty of fresh air and light, and are beautifully decorated and furnished. The colors are soothing and comfortable. A community activity room is spacious, with comfortable furniture. The seniors can easily socialize craft, play games, watch TV and participate in many stimulating activities. The employees seem to really care about the residents. They always know their names, their children's names and detail's such as the resident's favorite foods or colors. The food at the facility is top notch. I always see a vast amount of the residents enjoying and gossiping thus having fun. My mother in law is enjoying her stay and care being offered here. 3-4 major hospitals are available in near vicinity for looking after the emergent cases. The only negative aspect I can share is about high rates which might be out of reach of certain retired people. Highly recommended facility.

Photos of Tender Loving Care Assisted Living Home

Services and Amenities of Tender Loving Care Assisted Living Home

About Tender Loving Care Assisted Living Home

We are a ranch style home on a one acre yard in the heart of Keller, TX. We provide 24 hour care to our residents who need assistance with daily living activities. We respect our resident's dignity and believe in giving them a choice in how they live their lives each day.

Our "At Home" atmosphere allows residents to feel comfortable and relaxed. We provide loving attention and care to your loved ones so they enjoy their quality of life. We are a licensed small Type B facility under the management of a Registered Nurse, which allows us to provide prolonged and professional care to our residents. Our home has a capacity of six residents, so we are able to give more personalized care.

Some Services We Offer Include:

• 24 hour personal assistance with activities of daily living​
  • Fresh home cook meals with accommodations
  • Healthy snacks
  • Room cleaning
  • Laundry and linen service
  • Medication managment assistance
  • Vital sign and glucose check
  • Recreational activities/trips
  • Private rooms available
  • Family style living
  • Cable TV
  • Internet with WiFi
  • All utilities included except personal phone

Map of Tender Loving Care Assisted Living Home