Parkway H & R

200 S Parkway W, Memphis, TN 38109
Parkway H & R (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Parkway H & R

About Parkway H & R

Welcome to Parkway H & R! Your loved ones will experience a renewal on life at Parkway Health and Rehabilitation Center. Not only will they interact with great nursing professionals, enjoy customized health care services, have access to the resources they need, and relax in our comfortable facility… they’ll have fun! This is not your great-grandmother’s nursing home – you’ll see the difference!
Service to your loved ones is at the very heart of our mission to provide quality health care to our residents. Caring is our hallmark. Each resident is assessed by an Interdisciplinary Team generally consisting of Nursing, Therapy, Dietary, Social Services, and Activities Department. Together, with the resident, a personalized care plan is established.

Map of Parkway H & R