Town Village Audubon Park Memphis, TN

Reviews of Town Village Audubon Park

Independent Living Reviews for Town Village Audubon Park

October 27, 2015

By Mary50449150

Town Village was wonderful. The staff was very professional and very friendly. We did a walking tour of all the facilities including the pool area, the card room, the billiards hall, the movie theater, and many of the apartments. We had a very nice visit there; it was very thorough, and all of our questions were answered.

June 21, 2015

By Arden1

We have my father in Town Village since last December Audubon Park. He feels very comfortable there. I know they have a nurse on staff. They have everything you can imagine like bingo nights, clubs, and groups. He has been to a couple of museum trips. It is excellent, and we have no problem with them. I call and ask them questions, and they are quick to answer.

May 28, 2015

By Diane106981050

I settled here in Town Village, and it has been very good. They are very kind. They help you, talk to you, and introduce themselves. My room is nice. It is small, but I just moved out of a big house; I'll get used to it. The food is great. All the meals are very nicely done. They have activities like bingo and trips to town, and they will take you to doctors' appointments and shopping.

June 26, 2014

By Dough1

Town Village was an older facility, but the halls were nice and wide. It was brightly lit. The people were extremely nice. I saw it one day, and then I took my wife and daughter to see it the next day, and they came away with the same opinion. It was around $300 a month cheaper. They have a bulletin that they pull out each day for their activities, and it has a lot for the ladies, like the sewing things and the water aerobics. They had a freshly modernized, heated swimming pool. My wife has a terrible back, so she really enjoyed the heated swimming pool. They told us that some of the professors from the English department of the university where my wife used to teach lived there, and we found them in the dining room. However, that would have been 5 or 6 miles out of my daughter's way.

June 25, 2014

By Heidi6803

Town Village's location is really good. It is more expensive, too. We actually have a friend who lives there, so we're very familiar with this community. Our friend is very complimentary of it. Audubon is very nice. Everything is well kept and exceptional. It is more of an upscale apartment type with a modern look. They allow pets. However, because it is more of an apartment building type, you don't have your own outside area, so that was a big deal for my grandmother. The dining room, however, looks more like a restaurant. The units are a little smaller, but they are more modern. They have appliances and nice little kitchens. The staff at Town Village was very friendly, but they weren't outgoing or approachable when we visited.

May 11, 2013

Town Village Audubon Park was a lovely place and we enjoyed our visit there. The facility was very clean and pretty. The apartments were airy, bright and clean with a kitchen and all the amenities. Even pets were allowed in the apartments. We ate lunch and the food was really good. If you had special needs or special diets, they accommodated that as well. The staff were amenable and attentive, and the other residents were also friendly. There was an activity room but we were not able to witness any activities.

Costs for Town Village Audubon Park

Photos of Town Village Audubon Park

Services and Amenities of Town Village Audubon Park

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: Three Meals Per Month Can Be Delivered At No Charge And A $5 Fee Per Delivery After That.

• General Store

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Town Village Audubon Park

Town Village Senior Living goes beyond senior housing. We strive to provide a distinctive lifestyle filled with friendships, endless activities, and exceptional attention to detail. From all day restaurant-style dining to life enriching activities, we offer a wealth of thoughtfully designed services and amenities included in your monthly rent.

Relax in the lounge , or join us in the bustling Town Square. Take one of the many classes offered in our fitness center, or take a dip in our heated indoor pool and whirlpool. Grab a book from our library, or pick up last-minute needs at our convenience store.

Step outside and discover peaceful outdoor spaces for strolling the grounds, visiting with friends or gardening in our resident gardens. Our spacious grounds boast several courtyards, walking paths, and outdoor seating to enjoy some fresh air and bird watching.

Great location, all inclusive resort-style dining 7am-7pm, pantry 24/7, Brunch every Sunday, Bistro with Bar, salon, pool, spa, fitness center, secured parking.

Map of Town Village Audubon Park