NHC Place at Cool Springs

Reviews of NHC Place at Cool Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for NHC Place at Cool Springs

January 27, 2016

By Dennis34

NHC is a big place, they have assisted living, memory care unit, and full time nursing. They can do X-ray and physical therapy there. It’s in a commercial area and the nearest hospital is around 10 miles away. They have a beauty salon. Everything was excellent. The rooms were of good size. I’ve been there many times and the meals are very good. They offer daily activities.

January 16, 2015

NHC is adequate. My father-in-law was in the assisted living part, and they do not have the handicap sinks. The heating system was out for a month in his room. They finally got the heating system working, but it is a falling hazard. There are just little things that should be more up-to-date considering that they are a memory unit. I would have expected them to have handicap units. The nursing people were nice and everything. But I don't know if it's the management or something else that was lacking. The caregivers are really nice, but they can only do so much. The sanitation is very nice.

June 10, 2014

My mom was at NHC Place, and that's a care facility. She was falling a lot, and I couldn't take care of her here at home, so we had to put up there. She had a double room up, and they prepared all of her meals, and she went to the dining room. She got good care. It's an older place, but it's clean; it doesn't smell. Everybody is friendly. The nurse is up and down your hallway, and they call you by name when you come in. They had a beauty shop in there, and they had bingo. They have someone there that fixes hair, and they do nails. They had different groups that came in and had music, and churches came and they sang for them. There was one man and his son who came and entertained at night. It was close to Christmas, but they had had a really nice meal that night and family was invited to come and share. They had a Santa Claus and everything was decorated, and so it was at Thanksgiving as well. They'll open the door at night, but during the day, they had some type of monitor thing on them so when they would get up to the door, the door would not unlock. I had been up there morning, noon, and late in the afternoon, and they locked the doors at night.

May 11, 2013

By Joseph12

I paid a visit at NHC Place at Cool Springs. It was a nice and clean facility, and the location was also convenient. I toured the dining area and the lady was cooperative and pleasant. The residents seemed happy there.

Nursing Home Reviews for NHC Place at Cool Springs

January 15, 2015

They brought my father-in-law here in NHC for rehab. The rehab part was very nice and very good. We received very good care in this facility. The rooms and the sanitation at the rehab were very nice. The staff was all very good. It is located at a good location.

August 29, 2014

By jaxonrockey

My husband was at NHC for a little over a month. I really like the facility because they treated him really, really well. He had a lot of physical and occupational therapy and he is doing very well now. Everything seemed very, very clean and it's a very busy place -- I was amazed.

June 30, 2014

We had my mom at NHC Place for therapy. I could not afford to keep her there because it was about $9,000 a month. But that is by far the best place I have ever been in. It looks like a hotel, and it's clean. I never met one staff who wasn't on top of things. They had so many activities there. They read the newspaper to them in the morning. It's like in a community center, and there's something going on everywhere. My mother does not want to go around strangers, but every morning she would come out for them to read the papers. She absolutely loved it. I'm happy with where she is right now, and Franklin is a long way from where I am, but I knew I could lie down and sleep at night because I knew those people were treating her better than I could. It's unreal how many patients they have, and they have every kind of rehab facility that you could imagine. They did wonders with her. If anybody has a parent, and Medicare will pay 100% of days of therapy, and they're anywhere around Franklin, that's where they need to go. I drove about 60 miles to put my mother there. But it was wonderful! Everything is included, and they have no added on charges. I'd give them 20 stars if I could. I never saw anything out of place, not even a magazine. They have a library where they can go and get books. You can ask them anything, you can call and whoever answers the phone will tell you what's going on. Mom was there for about a month. It's huge. I thought she'd be lost, and she'll fall through the cracks. But no, they put them in small groups, and they watch them like hawks. They have a big area, and the center of it is where all the activities are done. They can walk all the way around; they have so much room, but they can't get lost.

March 18, 2014

By LovelyLady0000058

We loved NHC, and the food was fabulous. My dad was there for rehab. My dad wanted to move there, but the only room available was shared. The people there were lovely. They put my dad up and running in three weeks.

November 25, 2013

I was a former resident at NHC Place and it was fine. I was there for about three weeks and the facility is clean. They have a regular hospital room. The food was good.

Services and Amenities of NHC Place at Cool Springs

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About NHC Place at Cool Springs

NHC Place at Cool Springs is a senior living provider in Franklin, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact NHC Place at Cool Springs for more details on services and rates.

Map of NHC Place at Cool Springs