Brookdale Franklin

Brookdale Franklin (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brookdale Franklin

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Franklin

November 24, 2015

Brookdale Franklin looked a little dated and a little worn out when I visited the community. It was clean, but it looked a little dingy. They have nice, roomy apartments. The woman that I talked with was very nice, friendly, and helpful.

October 29, 2015

By A.T

Brookdale Franklin was nice but a little bit older. It was just senior living, not assisted living, so if you got to a point where you needed additional care, you couldn’t stay there. The people who lived there are able to function on their own for the most part. They were renovating some of the rooms and showed us the one that was completely renovated. It’s simple, but my mother liked it. I think they had some organized activities, but I would say they only have an average amount. I remember they had some outings or shopping planned. Some people can come and go as they please; they sign in and out, and if someone needs to leave and have their own car, they can do that. The people who showed us around were nice but the rooms weren’t.

December 26, 2014

Emeritus is a real pretty place and a very good facility. The people have just been great so far. We've had mom in there for about two and half months now. We've been very pleased. They're very clean and definitely a very nice place. They have a separate bedroom and bath and a nice living area with good lighting and windows. Everybody's just been great, very open, friendly, and helpful. They offer book clubs, field trips, as well as a lot of nice stuff that's very age appropriate for the residents. Mom takes her meals there, and she stayed healthy. They have menus posted, and it looks very nutritious.

August 28, 2014

By Kathy86205050

I like the people that are at Emeritus; they seem to care. I like the proximity. Because of where they're located, I can be within the hospital within 5 minutes, within doctors within 10 to 15 minutes. I don't think it's too big; I don't think it's too small. It's the right size. The services that they provide are nice. They have many activities so right now, it does suit their needs. My mom and dad try to sit by themselves but they still encourage them and as a result of that, they do participate at times and when they do, they enjoy it. The food seems to be good. They seem to like it. They eat well.

October 15, 2013

I chose the Legacy Crossing because of the location. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. I really don't know anything about the residents yet because I have not moved in.

September 25, 2013

By Kay13

Legacy Crossing is really a very nice place for my brother-in-law. It is clean and it smells good. Those qualities are important in my opinion. The facility feels homey. It is very nice but not over-the-top extravagant. The staff is very helpful and very concerned that their occupants are satisfied. They are always trying to meet their needs. Everything is very good. They have a very good activity director that supervises all sorts of activities. During our inquiry, they were very receptive and my brother-in-law felt at home instantly. They definitely made sure that they were there for him and even made it easier coming in. Currently, my brother-in-law seems very happy. Everything seems to be going very well for him.

Photos of Brookdale Franklin

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Franklin

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Brookdale Franklin

Brookdale Franklin provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Map of Brookdale Franklin