Brookdale Franklin

Brookdale Franklin (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brookdale Franklin

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Franklin

October 15, 2013

I chose the Legacy Crossing because of the location. The staff was all very friendly and helpful. I really don't know anything about the residents yet because I have not moved in.

September 25, 2013

By Kay13

Legacy Crossing is really a very nice place for my brother-in-law. It is clean and it smells good. Those qualities are important in my opinion. The facility feels homey. It is very nice but not over-the-top extravagant. The staff is very helpful and very concerned that their occupants are satisfied. They are always trying to meet their needs. Everything is very good. They have a very good activity director that supervises all sorts of activities. During our inquiry, they were very receptive and my brother-in-law felt at home instantly. They definitely made sure that they were there for him and even made it easier coming in. Currently, my brother-in-law seems very happy. Everything seems to be going very well for him.

Photos of Brookdale Franklin

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Franklin

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Brookdale Franklin

Brookdale Franklin provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Map of Brookdale Franklin