Traditions of Smyrna
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Costs for Traditions of Smyrna
Services and Amenities of Traditions of Smyrna
- All Inclusive Rent
- Fee Structure Extra: Reservation Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3950/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $4200/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Pending
About Traditions of Smyrna
Traditions of Smyrna offers Assisted Living and Memory Care services.
Assisted living is not just providing support, it’s about empowering seniors to remain as engaged as possible in a dignified setting.
Residents benefit from a broad variety of services and amenities:
- Prepared nutritious meals with table service in a social environment
- Scheduled transportation to local events, errands and appointments
- A social calendar with daily opportunities for learning, creativity, fitness, spirituality and fun
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services or as often as needed
- Private apartments with personal alert systems in case of emergencies
- Discreet, personalized support with daily personal tasks
- Medication reminders
Traditions Memory Support neighborhoods are specially designed to provide care and comfort in a secure environment for those in need. Our teams are trained to respect and value each senior, recognizing their preferences and needs. Because we know memory loss affects each resident differently, we plan programs, care, and services in creative ways, tailored to each individual. We also extend our support to the families, knowing the challenges they experience. In addition, residents receive similar services and amenities as in assisted living.
Our goal is to be known as the community’s best resource for education on all things senior living. We ask potential residents numerous questions so we can truly listen to you and discover how we can provide the best solutions for your particular needs.
Signs it might be time for memory support:
- Memory loss that impacts health, such as forgetting to eat or take medication
- Noticeable physical changes, such as weight fluctuations
- Neglect of personal care
- Unnecessary purchases or hoarding
- Lashing out at caregivers or loved ones
- Becoming emotionally volatile and disruptive
- Becoming disoriented or getting lost
- Repeating stories, life events or questions
What Makes Us Special
The location for Traditions of Smyrna will be right off Highway 24, with the facility being constructed behind TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center on the corner of Rock Springs Road and Stonecrest Parkway.