Harmony at Victory Station

Reviews of Harmony at Victory Station

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony at Victory Station

January 01, 2020

By TW

Harmony at Victory Station had several different levels. It's a 3-story building. They had exercise rooms, studio, and 1 and 2-bedroom apartments. They had quite a bit to offer. The staff who toured us did a very good job. It looked more like a high-end hotel. It seemed like a good place.

February 27, 2019

By Michael

The Crossings at Victory Station was very nice, brand new, and well kept up. We had lunch there and the food was really good. There were lots of things to do and there was ample parking. Everyone seemed friendly. It looked like a really nice place to live. All the facilities were there, from independent living all the way through memory care. It was just a little bit out of our price range. It's going to be a little bit pricier if it's all-inclusive and has all the memory care and everything to start with, plus it's brand new.

Independent Living Reviews for Harmony at Victory Station

April 10, 2020

By Alex

Harmony at Victory Station is more like a hotel or business rather than a family setting. The staff was very nice; they were good. Their rooms were nice, but they were more like hotel rooms. Their dining areas were large and open, but their gathering areas were more like rooms on each floor. They weren't really family-like. They have TV or movie nights and a couple other activities. They're more isolated on each floor and it's not really open.

October 12, 2019

By Gloria

Harmony at Victory Station was too high priced, and the residents weren't as warm and friendly as the other places. The staff was great, and they had a lot of activities, but we wanted a smaller population number. Their meal was great, but the service was slow.

April 05, 2019

By Robert

I was very impressed. The staff member gave me a full tour and was very helpful. I looked at an apartment. They have card games and different activities for the elderly. They also have a memory care section. The facility was multiple levels and brand new.

March 24, 2019

By Susan

We were accommodated very well here. It was really nice. The room was beautiful, had good windows and nice lighting, and it's brand new. The staff who showed me around was very friendly. The dining room was very clean. They had the bus tours and they go out to eat or to the bar three nights a week, which my dad loves. The residents all loved it there, and it was very encouraging.

January 19, 2019

By Visitor615

I looked at the rooms at The Crossings at Victory Station and they're larger than usual, but I'm not impressed with the fact that they're all very proud of their liquor nights or happy hours. That's three times a week, and they look forward to that. The rooms were nice and big, and the gentleman that showed it to me was very nice. Everything was fine. It was a little bit less expensive, and the people were all very happy there. I don't have any complaints about this community, it's all very nice. I just don't like the drinking three times a week. The amenities looked pretty much the same everywhere. Everybody was nice. We're allowed to have pets, and I noticed several people with little dog. They looked cute and comfortable.

Memory Care Reviews for Harmony at Victory Station

Costs for Harmony at Victory Station

Photos of Harmony at Victory Station

Services and Amenities of Harmony at Victory Station

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: Pending

About Harmony at Victory Station

Harmony at Victory Station is designed to put you in control of your future, knowing that the finest care is available to you – all on one private campus. The continuum of care at Victory Station includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Harmony Square, the Memory Care Neighborhood of our community. Harmony at Victory Station is a convenient, comfortable and active community of understated elegance. It is a place where you choose the lifestyle you prefer, while you and your family have the peace of mind that comes from planning for the future. At Harmony at Victory Station, many of life’s chores are taken care of, giving you back time and energy to pursue your interests and enjoy your independence.

Our services include flexible meal plans for our independent residents and three nutritious meals and snacks for our assisted living and memory care residents. All residents will receive weekly housekeeping, apartment maintenance; expansive social and recreational programs; 24 hour concierge service, scheduled transportation, and on-site rehabilitation services. Services for our assisted living and memory care residents will include health and wellness programs, medication management, and specialized programming.

Amenities include an elegantly appointed dining area with a real restaurant feel. Spend time in our library reading or access the Internet from our computer lab. The onsite fitness center offers many options for staying in shape. Enjoy time in our theater watching your favorite movies or visit our pub to just relax and socialize. Get in touch with your creative side in our arts and craft studio. Experience the convenience of our onsite beauty/barber shop. Spend time outside on our walking trails or enjoy our private courtyards.

Map of Harmony at Victory Station