American House Brentwood

Reviews of American House Brentwood

Assisted Living Reviews for American House Brentwood

August 11, 2015

By Tom80753350

We were very pleased with our visit at Carestone (Elmcorft). The rooms were very nice, a little small, but large for what we were looking at and nicely appointed. The dining room looked very nice; we looked at the menu, and it was a nice menu for my mom.

July 06, 2015

My visit with Elmcroft was a very pleasant experience. I took a little tour, they showed me some of the rooms, I had lunch with them, and it was very nice. Some of the rooms were filled with furniture, and some of them were empty. The food was very good. The dining room was very nice. It was a little crowded with the wheelchairs and rollers that everybody had, but it was not bad. I thought they had activities going on there all the time. What impressed me most were the kindness and the friendliness of the people that I met.

May 28, 2015

By anonymous107424150

Elmcroft of Brentwood had everything that suited our needs. I took my mom there for a visit, and she really liked it. The staff was very knowledgeable and very helpful. They all came up and introduced themselves. The rooms were really nice. They had exercise programs.

May 23, 2015

By Carl15

My mother is now at Elmcroft, and it is a good place. Everything is very well maintained. The staff is very courteous and kind. They have many activities to involve them in. I just feel it is better than the other ones I looked at.

February 20, 2015

By Anne102372950

We happen to know someone who lives there from our church, and he seems very happy there. We saw his apartment. We also toured the facility, and we wound up seeing the director of the facility. They were very knowledgeable, and I liked that the director was a registered nurse and that he was there all the time. The facility was nice. The carpet was a little worn, but the rooms that we saw looked great. It was small, and it had a small lobby and a small librarywhere you could work puzzles, but they didn't have a good selection. They took them out to lunch sometimes, and they would provide free transportation to doctors appointments. I thought that was a great selling point. Everything was all inclusive at Elmcroft of Brentwood.

July 12, 2013

By Philip1

I have already placed him at Elmcroft of Brentwood. It is a nice facility. It is also really clean. What I like best about this facility is it's proximity and geographical location to me. The staff there is nice and very helpful. Everybody there is really nice. Their food is also good.

November 07, 2012

By James 1

We absolutely love the Elmcroft of Brentwood. It is so nice. The directors are young and full of life. I feel like a father taking his son to university. There are so many interesting, innovative ideas. I'm very pleased with it. I really love the people there. My dad enjoys it. It's not home, but it's good as it can be. He's pleased with the food and with the staff. He's 92 and he still has his car, so he can still drive. He's five minutes from his girlfriend, so it's closer to where his girlfriend live and more convenient to his friends.

Questions about American House Brentwood

What programs or activities does American House Brentwood offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Activities and outings Art classes Arts and crafts studio Barbecues and picnics Birthday and holiday parties Book club Fitness classes Games and trivia Gardening club Karaoke Library Live musical entertainment Men’s club Pet therapy Piano Therapy gym Walking paths Wine tastings Yoga.

What places are near American House Brentwood or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Hill Center Brentwood, Brentwood Public Square, Walmart and Walgreen’s Applebee’s, O’Charley’s Restaurant & Bar and Zaxby’s Long Hunter State Park, Centennial Park, Radnor Lake State Park and Nashville Zoo.

What transportation services does American House Brentwood offer to assisted living residents?

Bus.

What makes the chef or dining program at American House Brentwood exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Choice is part of the senior living lifestyle at Elmcroft. Our menus are inspired by our residents’ preferences, special diet and personal care needs. We understand their preferences because we meet with residents regularly to learn what they like and to listen to their suggestions about menus. Plenty of choices are offered at each meal, from original culinary creations to traditional dishes. Plus, we mix it up regularly with special theme parties and chef challenges to keep the mealtime experience fresh, new and exciting.

What safety features or security measures does American House Brentwood offer to assisted living residents?

24/7 Emergency Response, 24/7 Physician (On Call), 24/7 Nurse (On Call), Daytime Nurse (On Site), 24/7 Staff, Alert Pendant, Emergency Pull Cord, Secure Grounds (Memory Care), Sprinkler System.

How does American House Brentwood keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Phone and Email.

If American House Brentwood accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes under 30 lbs.

How does American House Brentwood keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Phone and Email.

Is American House Brentwood affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Photos of American House Brentwood

Services and Amenities of American House Brentwood

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: License# ACL000000064

About American House Brentwood

Residents of American House Brentwood are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Our Chronicles memory care program uses the Best Friends™ approach. This relationship-centered care is built around each individual’s life history, cultural heritage and current abilities and interests.

Map of American House Brentwood