Creekside at Three Rivers

2744 Ashers Fork Road, Murfreesboro, TN 37128
Creekside at Three Rivers (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

WINTER MOVE-IN SPECIAL: We are waiving our Community Fee which is a $2,000 savings. We realize given the current state of the economy, and we hope by removing the Community Fee this will help ease the financial burden for you or your loved one.

Reviews of Creekside at Three Rivers

Assisted Living Reviews for Creekside at Three Rivers

March 30, 2017

By Deb722323

Creekside at Three Rivers was a fantastic community. The apartments were quite small but brand new. There was something going on all the time. It was really good. I liked it, but it did not fit my parents' needs. They really need a little more personal space. Otherwise, I thought it was a really nice place in a booming area with a few little businesses. They had quite a few cool-looking, different areas for the memory unit. They were wonderful.

Deb, Thank you for your kind words. "Downsizing" is always an adjustment and I regret that we were not able to meet your parents' needs. Please keep us in mind should things change in the future. Always happy to assist you in any way we can.

March 13, 2017

By Caroline G.

My aunt was in Creekside for five weeks for respite care. The place was new and clean. The staff was very cooperative and made it a lot easier for us, so it was a good experience. They were very nice, friendly, and helpful. The room was comfortable, clean, and new.

Thank you for sharing your experience for Respite. We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts and experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist your family in the future. Claudia Harris, Marketing Director

February 23, 2017

By Karen382647

I really liked Creekside, and the rooms were very large, airy, and sunny. The staff seemed super nice, and the people that I met were extremely nice. However, it was farther from my home.

Thank you for your post. I realize that "distance" is important and I regret that we are too far away from your home. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can assist you in the future.

November 14, 2016

By Lloyd077015

My parents are in Creekside at Three Rivers. They have very nice accommodations. There is space for the 2 of them together in 1 apartment. They’re happy with the meals. Everything -- so far -- has been very good. The thing we like the best is we could get the 2 of them together in the same apartment. They have been there for about 2 months now.

August 15, 2016

By Caring113620850

Creekside at Three Rivers was very pleasant and nice. The lady who gave us the tour was very good and explained the cost and everything. We had good vibes about the place. We saw a one-bedroom apartment with fresh carpeting and a little balcony. We had lunch there, and it was very good. They had bingo, puzzles, card playing, and anything you want to do. It was a very pleasant experience.

Thank you for taking time to give your review of Creekside. I am very happy to know that I was able to answer your questions and that your experience with us was a good one. I hope we have the opportunity to serve your family. Please don't hesitate to call if you have additional questions.

June 23, 2016

By Regena247637

Creekside at Three Rivers was very nice but way over our budget. The rooms and setting were beautiful. The staff was pleasant, friendly, and nice. It was a beautiful facility. The dining room was very nice. They gave me a list of things that they do.

Thank you for taking time to write your review. I am sorry to hear that we are over your budget. Maybe we can talk again.

June 17, 2016

By Linda677001

Creekside at Three Rivers was very nice. The rooms were fine and nice.

Thank you for your comments and your review. I hope we were able to answer all of your questions and more importantly, I hope we have the opportunity to serve your family.

June 08, 2016

By Karen883817

Creekside at Three Rivers was a wonderful place. They had a couple of new buildings for memory care, which were still under construction but it was a great concept. Everybody there was very helpful and very informative. I toured the memory care facility, and they had a private dining area for the memory care patients, which was very clean and very organized. The rooms were well maintained. It was a great place, and I didn't have any issues. The residents were all well cared for and looked happy. Even the lady who was giving me the tour knew all of the residents by name, which was very impressive to me. They had taken the residents outside on the day I was there because it was a beautiful day, and the caregivers were eating snacks with them. They had somebody that was taking care of fingernails for the ladies. They kept them very occupied, which is very important for memory care patients.

Thank you for your review. Our residents are very special people - they are family! We have a wonderful staff who is dedicated to making every day the best day it can be. Our "new buildings" are Creekside Villas. They are secure Memory Care houses. We are very excited about this new concept for Memory Care residents and the first one will be open very soon. Thank you again. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you and your family.

November 28, 2015

By Susan116460750

The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable, so I really like them. The rooms, dining area, and grounds are nice. The food is very good. As for the activities, they have bingo, exercises, spa days, manicures, puzzles, and all kinds of different games. It is accessible to hospitals and malls.

July 20, 2015

We were pleased with Creekside at Three Rivers. The staff was very good, very understanding, and very helpful. Plus, the facility was very nice. They had the typical activities like bingo, card games, and outings. They had some really nice gathering spots.

July 14, 2015

The rooms were large at Creekside at Three Rivers, and the staff was nice. They have different activities going on. They have a hair salon and a bus that takes residents out shopping. Their food was excellent. The place is very clean and secured.

Memory Care Reviews for Creekside at Three Rivers

July 05, 2019

By Reviewer0623

My dad is now at Creekside at Three Rivers. It is absolutely beautiful! I really like it. The staff members work very hard to take care of all the people on the memory care, but I believe they really could use a little more staff. The food is fantastic. The room is wonderful. My dad has a private room with a sink and a mini fridge; it is wonderful. They have activities Monday through Friday. My dad has late stage Alzheimer's, so he doesn't participate much in any of the activities. Last week, they had a live band come in the main lobby, so we wheeled him down there, and he enjoyed it.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Questions about Creekside at Three Rivers

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Dementia Care modules from an industry-leading provider. Curriculum comes straight from industry experts.

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Creekside at Three Rivers. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our Average age is 68 years old. Our residents have a long list of "Favorite things" to do on our campus. Firstly, we have updated amenities and all of our food is prepped by an Executive Chef. Eating in our dining room and enjoying 360 degree views of the outdoors and the wildlife is a favorite. We have a robust Life Enrichment Department that has daily and weekly special events. On our second floor there are billiards and movie theatre as well as a card table for entertainment.

What places are near Creekside at Three Rivers or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

We are located at Three Rivers, a newly developed community at the corner of New Salem Highway and Cason Lane. There are multiple walking trails, and we are .25 miles from restaurants and shops!

What transportation services does Creekside at Three Rivers offer to assisted living residents?

We have an ADA Accessible bus that seats up to 12 residents.

What makes the chef or dining program at Creekside at Three Rivers exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Our dining service is restaurant-style, and includes meals prepped and designed by our Executive Chef. If you desire something else, we maintain an "Always Available" selection with salads, burgers, fries, and so on.

What safety features or security measures does Creekside at Three Rivers offer to assisted living residents?

Our community is located in a low-key area of Murfreesboro, nestled in a newly developed borough called "Three Rivers", so by design our campus itself is located in a safe area. Secondly, all entrances are key-access only meaning after normal business hours you need a key to access our facility. We have over 30 cameras installed campus-wide for monitoring purposes as well. One thing many families/residents comment about is our commitment to safety and security!

How does Creekside at Three Rivers keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our management team has an "Open Door" policy and encourages family and resident conversation. Aside from this, each resident and family member should receive a monthly newsletter from our facility, giving key updates about the general operations at Creekside.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Creekside at Three Rivers during daytime and nighttime hours?

That depends on where a particular resident resides since we have three separate memory care units as well as Assisted Living. We are above the national average for care hours per resident day (nationwide 3.1 PRD) and maintain a licensed nurse 24/7 - a service that is not guaranteed with some of our competitors.

If Creekside at Three Rivers accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We have over 3000 square feet of usable outdoor and patio space for outdoor activities. Aside from this, we have ample grounds on campus to have pets in the lawn etc.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Each nursing staff member receives training on dementia/alzheimers, life safety, infection control, and standard precautions just to name a few. We do also have monthly educations as necessary to ensure we are upholding and supporting educational needs based on our resident population

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

Varies, but our campus is always staffed with a Licensed Nurse and Caregivers. Some competitors choose to have LPNs during the day-time only.

What safety features or security measures does Creekside at Three Rivers provide to protect residents who wander?

Our residents are monitired 24/7, and all entrances are key-access. You cannot get in or out without the use of an access key. Exit Doors on all memory care units are equipped with alarm systems as well to notify staff if the door is opened without authorization.

We have a resident care team who will assess a resident's cognition routinely, and as necessary with health status changes.

Describe the neighborhood around Creekside at Three Rivers. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Three Rivers is an up-and-coming borough just south of The Avenue and < 2 miles south of Interstate 65. We are a comfortable mixture between a neighborhood and rural setting - you get the best of both worlds!

Is Creekside at Three Rivers affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

No, however we are in close proximity to both Trustpoint and St.Thomas Rutherford

Costs for Creekside at Three Rivers

Photos of Creekside at Three Rivers

Services and Amenities of Creekside at Three Rivers

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: License 2929

About Creekside at Three Rivers

Creekside At Three Rivers Assisted Living offers unparalleled senior living in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Our residents are treated like family and receive personalized care in a community filled with comprehensive services and luxurious amenities. Creekside At Three Rivers Assisted Living options to span a wide range of senior care needs from assisted living and memory care, to respite care and our adult day program.

Assisted Living

Creekside At Three Rivers Assisted Living offers an outstanding assisted living program for active seniors in Murfreesboro, TN. We provide a caring and supportive atmosphere where seniors enjoy each day relaxing or engaging in fun activities in our beautiful senior assisted living community. Our dedicated staff ensures that each resident receives the appropriate level of care that allows them to live life to the fullest without stress or worry.

Memory Care

If you are looking for the best senior living community for memory and dementia care, look no further. Creekside offers a full range of services devoted to caring and enhancing the lives of individuals facing memory loss, dementia or Alzheimer’s. Our caring staff is dedicated to giving each resident the assistance they need to lead a happy and fulfilling life. Creekside proudly announces the addition of three individual homes on our beautiful campus.

We understand one size does not fit all. We work with each individual resident and their family to create a program of care that fits each senior’s unique needs.

Map of Creekside at Three Rivers