Creekside at Three Rivers

Reviews of Creekside at Three Rivers

Assisted Living Reviews for Creekside at Three Rivers

June 23, 2016

By Regena247637

Creekside at Three Rivers was very nice but way over our budget. The rooms and setting were beautiful. The staff was pleasant, friendly, and nice. It was a beautiful facility. The dining room was very nice. They gave me a list of things that they do.

Thank you for taking time to write your review. I am sorry to hear that we are over your budget. Maybe we can talk again.

June 17, 2016

By Linda677001

Creekside at Three Rivers was very nice. The rooms were fine and nice.

Thank you for your comments and your review. I hope we were able to answer all of your questions and more importantly, I hope we have the opportunity to serve your family.

June 08, 2016

By Karen883817

Creekside at Three Rivers was a wonderful place. They had a couple of new buildings for memory care, which were still under construction but it was a great concept. Everybody there was very helpful and very informative. I toured the memory care facility, and they had a private dining area for the memory care patients, which was very clean and very organized. The rooms were well maintained. It was a great place, and I didn't have any issues. The residents were all well cared for and looked happy. Even the lady who was giving me the tour knew all of the residents by name, which was very impressive to me. They had taken the residents outside on the day I was there because it was a beautiful day, and the caregivers were eating snacks with them. They had somebody that was taking care of fingernails for the ladies. They kept them very occupied, which is very important for memory care patients.

Thank you for your review. Our residents are very special people - they are family! We have a wonderful staff who is dedicated to making every day the best day it can be. Our "new buildings" are Creekside Villas. They are secure Memory Care houses. We are very excited about this new concept for Memory Care residents and the first one will be open very soon. Thank you again. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you and your family.

November 28, 2015

By Susan116460750

The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable, so I really like them. The rooms, dining area, and grounds are nice. The food is very good. As for the activities, they have bingo, exercises, spa days, manicures, puzzles, and all kinds of different games. It is accessible to hospitals and malls.

July 20, 2015

We were pleased with Creekside at Three Rivers. The staff was very good, very understanding, and very helpful. Plus, the facility was very nice. They had the typical activities like bingo, card games, and outings. They had some really nice gathering spots.

July 14, 2015

The rooms were large at Creekside at Three Rivers, and the staff was nice. They have different activities going on. They have a hair salon and a bus that takes residents out shopping. Their food was excellent. The place is very clean and secured.

Memory Care Reviews for Creekside at Three Rivers

Costs for Creekside at Three Rivers

Photos of Creekside at Three Rivers

Services and Amenities of Creekside at Three Rivers

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: License 2929

About Creekside at Three Rivers

Creekside At Three Rivers Assisted Living offers unparalleled senior living in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Our residents are treated like family and receive personalized care in a community filled with comprehensive services and luxurious amenities. Creekside At Three Rivers Assisted Living options to span a wide range of senior care needs from assisted living and memory care, to respite care and our adult day program.

Assisted Living

Creekside At Three Rivers Assisted Living offers an outstanding assisted living program for active seniors in Murfreesboro, TN. We provide a caring and supportive atmosphere where seniors enjoy each day relaxing or engaging in fun activities in our beautiful senior assisted living community. Our dedicated staff ensures that each resident receives the appropriate level of care that allows them to live life to the fullest without stress or worry.

Memory Care

If you are looking for the best senior living community for memory and dementia care, look no further. Creekside offers a full range of services devoted to caring and enhancing the lives of individuals facing memory loss, dementia or Alzheimer’s. Our caring staff is dedicated to giving each resident the assistance they need to lead a happy and fulfilling life. Creekside proudly announces the addition of three individual homes on our beautiful campus.

We understand one size does not fit all. We work with each individual resident and their family to create a program of care that fits each senior’s unique needs.

Map of Creekside at Three Rivers