Windsor House Greenville, SC

Reviews of Windsor House

Assisted Living Reviews for Windsor House

October 10, 2016

By Johnny584800

We went to Windsor House. It was very clean. They had good food. The only thing about this community is that they wanted my aunt to share a room. She did love the food. That was a good experience. They had good food, and she liked it, but it was out of our price range. Then they wanted us to put an extra $500 down.

March 27, 2016

By J5

We ended up renting an apartment at the Windsor House. It had a very welcoming feel to it, like you were entering a home, and was not very institutional. They’ve been very eager to assist in any way they could. I’ve been able to be there at various times during the day, and every shift is very personable and very caring. They’re going out of their way to be sure that my mother feels at home, looking after her, and being sure that she has what she needs.

July 15, 2015

By Laura113887250

My aunt lived in Windsor House Greenville, so my mother went there before she had to go to skilled nursing. The staff was outstanding other than some issues with medication not being started back or running out of medication and not notifying us on time. The food was wonderful. They had activities everyday, but not as much as some of the other places do. The medication issue was really the only concern that I had. My mom actually had a stroke at that facility. It's not policy for them to check on her during the night, but if somebody had just checked on her during the night, she wouldn't be in the situation she is in.

Costs for Windsor House

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: CRC1388

About Windsor House

Our desire is to make a positive difference in the lives of the seniors we care for by providing high-quality, professional services and sincere friendship to each of our residents. Our community helps to encourage independent living, allowing our residents to preserve their dignity while enjoying assistance from our staff when needed. We are one of the smaller communities in Greenville, which helps us focus on high quality personal care for each of our residents. Families are integral to resident independence and happiness, and find close contact with all levels of our community staff something that happens routinely.

Map of Windsor House