Hampton Fields Village

Hampton Fields Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Hampton Fields Village

Independent Living Reviews for Hampton Fields Village

May 02, 2013

The downside of Hampton Fields was their units do not have a stove. But there's a refrigerator and a microwave. They provide three meals a day and they will also provide housekeeping. The staff was nice but I just get very mixed feelings about the place. It's a very nice facility. For the right person, this could be the right place. It's just not the right place for me.

About Hampton Fields Village

Hampton Fields Village is a senior living provider in Allison Park, Pennsylvania that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Hampton Fields Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hampton Fields Village