Sienna Extended Care & Rehab

Reviews of Sienna Extended Care & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Sienna Extended Care & Rehab

November 17, 2014

By April6

We chose Sienna Extended Care as it was convenient, and it was the only one that took Medicare. The facility is very nice, and there is plenty of space. The staff was very nice and informative, and if I have questions they tried to find out for me if they didn’t know. The actual room is private, but the entrance to the room connects to some other else’s and they're separated by curtains. They have arts and crafts and bingo, and I don’t think he has had any complaints about the food. It is very nice inside, and it didn’t smell. The landscaping is nice; they have an area within the hallways of the facilities where they can go outside of the building. They are kind of like in the center, and it’s nice to have benches outside that they can sit on.

September 12, 2014

By LovelyLady9852147

The staff of Sienna Extended Care & Rehab that took care of my father-in-law was very, very good and they took very good care of him. He passed away there, and on his last day one of the nurses even came in and gave us a break and sat with him and took the time to try to feed him and carry on a conversation, even though he wasn't talking back. They way they were set up was semi-private, but each one has his bed in a separate room, and then there was just one sitting area, so we were able to sit out there and deal with other family members, and we were really comfortable. It was a very, very clean facility. My mother-in-law and father-in-law both were very happy with the food over there, probably more so than the other place he was. They had more choices. I would recommend this place to anyone.

June 06, 2012

By unknowm

Siena is short staffed and does not meet the needs of their residents. My mom was there for a short time and we are very unpleased with the care she recieved. I wil not recommend this facility to anyone looking to place their love one into a LTC facility.

November 02, 2011

By Brian S.

The staff is great. My grandmother is very social and the staff is very social and friendly. The facility seems to be clean every time we go. The food is average by her standards but it is a nursing home. Overall it seems to be one of the nicer places around.

About Sienna Extended Care & Rehab

Sienna Extended Care & Rehab is a senior living provider in Midwest City, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sienna Extended Care & Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sienna Extended Care & Rehab